Courtney Love to Sue Over Frances Bean Cobain Guardianship
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Jan 14th 2010 03:13PM
According to The Huffington Post, troubled ex-grunge rocker Courtney Love has decided to take custody matters into her own hands. The messy singer, whose odd and often indecipherable blogs are the source of much media attention, is retaliating against a court's decision to keep her away from her 17-year-old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain. Frances Bean's father Kurt Cobain committed suicide in 1994.
Last month, Love lost custody of Frances, who sought and won a restraining order against her mother. Now Love is threatening a lawsuit against Kurt Cobain's mother and sister, Frances' temporary legal guardians.
"This s--t with the bean needs to be exposed for what it is right f---ing NOW enough," she wrote on Twitter. "They squeesed my bank accounts so that they were frozen because they know im going to sue the holy s--t out of them and now are ... crocodiling my kid whose better than this seriously she was raised too well to be bought."
Despite the obviously erratic writing style and misspellings (which have become the norm for Love), the former Hole frontwoman claims she is sober.
"Im severely lonely without my best friend and no am not on drugs BTW," she tweeted.
Earlier this week, Love posted topless pictures of herself on Twitter, showing several new tattoos.
Courtney Loves Turtles
Before Courtney Love closed her Twitter, she delighted us with incredibly bizarre / amazing photos. Check it out >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Sarah Palin Sounds-Off on the Kardashians and Duggars
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Killing and Eating His Dogs
- Dylan O'Brien & Kaya Scoderlario Dish on 'Maze Runner: The Scorch Trails'
- Ali Fedotowsky, Kevin Manno Dish on Engagement, Being Ready to Start "Growing Our Little Family Soon"
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Glamour Defined on the Red Carpet in Venice: See Who Else Stunned, Too!
- Beyonce's Birthday Should Probably Just Be a National Holiday at This Point