Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien Turn on Each Other
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:35AM
"Nobody knows what is going on. Conan O'Brien, understandable, is very upset. He had a statement in the paper yesterday. Conan said NBC has only gave him seven months to make his show work. When I heard that ... Seven months?! How did he get that deal? We only got four! Who's his agent?" Leno quipped to his audience.
"Hosting 'The Tonight Show' has been the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for me -- and I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too," Conan said. Watch It Below
But, of course, each host had plenty to say about NBC itself.
"Critics of the war have stopped referring to it as another Vietnam," Leno began. "The bad news, they are now calling it another NBC."
"Welcome, of course, to NBC, America's most dysfunctional family," Jay shouted.
For his part, Conan recruited Jack McBrayer to roast NBC. Dressed as his '30 Rock' character Kenneth the Page, McBrayer gave a tour of the studio during O'Briens's opening.
"This is the former home of 'The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien.'" McBrayer said. "Here's a fun fact, NBC spent more time building this set than using it," he added. Watch It Below
Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon steered clear of criticizing anyone. "I'm happy to have a job. I really am. I have a lot fun doing this show. We all do. But it's kind of weird because these are two of my heroes and two of my friends," he said on 'Late Night.'
"Leno, I was on his show so many times before I was even at this job and when I got this job he gave me so much advice, as did Conan," Fallon continued. "Conan O'Brien if he didn't kick ass here for 17 years, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have a job," Fallon praised. Watch the Video Here
Of course, David Letterman is never one to pass up an opportunity."Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan," he joked on 'The Late Show.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!