Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien Turn on Each Other
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:35AM
"Nobody knows what is going on. Conan O'Brien, understandable, is very upset. He had a statement in the paper yesterday. Conan said NBC has only gave him seven months to make his show work. When I heard that ... Seven months?! How did he get that deal? We only got four! Who's his agent?" Leno quipped to his audience.
"Hosting 'The Tonight Show' has been the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for me -- and I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too," Conan said. Watch It Below
But, of course, each host had plenty to say about NBC itself.
"Critics of the war have stopped referring to it as another Vietnam," Leno began. "The bad news, they are now calling it another NBC."
"Welcome, of course, to NBC, America's most dysfunctional family," Jay shouted.
For his part, Conan recruited Jack McBrayer to roast NBC. Dressed as his '30 Rock' character Kenneth the Page, McBrayer gave a tour of the studio during O'Briens's opening.
"This is the former home of 'The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien.'" McBrayer said. "Here's a fun fact, NBC spent more time building this set than using it," he added. Watch It Below
Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon steered clear of criticizing anyone. "I'm happy to have a job. I really am. I have a lot fun doing this show. We all do. But it's kind of weird because these are two of my heroes and two of my friends," he said on 'Late Night.'
"Leno, I was on his show so many times before I was even at this job and when I got this job he gave me so much advice, as did Conan," Fallon continued. "Conan O'Brien if he didn't kick ass here for 17 years, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have a job," Fallon praised. Watch the Video Here
Of course, David Letterman is never one to pass up an opportunity."Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan," he joked on 'The Late Show.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britt McHenry's Parking Attendant Rant Video Was Edited: Details
- Scott Disick's Drinking Raises Eyebrows Before Kris Jenner's Birthday Party: Watch KUWTK Clip!
- LuAnn de Lesseps Is So Cool, Dishes About RHONY Drama Queens Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer: Watch!
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love