Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien Turn on Each Other
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:35AM
"Nobody knows what is going on. Conan O'Brien, understandable, is very upset. He had a statement in the paper yesterday. Conan said NBC has only gave him seven months to make his show work. When I heard that ... Seven months?! How did he get that deal? We only got four! Who's his agent?" Leno quipped to his audience.
"Hosting 'The Tonight Show' has been the fulfillment of a lifelong dream for me -- and I just want to say to the kids out there watching: You can do anything you want in life. Unless Jay Leno wants to do it too," Conan said. Watch It Below
But, of course, each host had plenty to say about NBC itself.
"Critics of the war have stopped referring to it as another Vietnam," Leno began. "The bad news, they are now calling it another NBC."
"Welcome, of course, to NBC, America's most dysfunctional family," Jay shouted.
For his part, Conan recruited Jack McBrayer to roast NBC. Dressed as his '30 Rock' character Kenneth the Page, McBrayer gave a tour of the studio during O'Briens's opening.
"This is the former home of 'The Tonight Show With Conan O'Brien.'" McBrayer said. "Here's a fun fact, NBC spent more time building this set than using it," he added. Watch It Below
Meanwhile, Jimmy Fallon steered clear of criticizing anyone. "I'm happy to have a job. I really am. I have a lot fun doing this show. We all do. But it's kind of weird because these are two of my heroes and two of my friends," he said on 'Late Night.'
"Leno, I was on his show so many times before I was even at this job and when I got this job he gave me so much advice, as did Conan," Fallon continued. "Conan O'Brien if he didn't kick ass here for 17 years, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have a job," Fallon praised. Watch the Video Here
Of course, David Letterman is never one to pass up an opportunity."Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan," he joked on 'The Late Show.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- WWE's Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka Charged With Murder in Girlfriend 1983 Death
- Sonja Morgan Isn't Surprised by Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal: "I Could See It Coming"
- Kim Zolciak Goes Topless in "Unedited" Glam Photo: See It Here!
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Khloé Kardashian and Blac Chyna Battle for Most Shocking (and Revealing) Selfie—Take a Look!
- Yikes! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Refused to Be Photographed For a Year After a Home Hair Dye Disaster
- Jessica Simpson & Tracee Ellis Ross Are Glam "Sisters" at Big Family Celebration—See the Pics!