Jimmy Fallon Finally Weighs in on Late-Night Wars
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:30AM
Fallon, whose 12:35 time slot is in limbo, took the high road and praised both Leno and O'Brien without bashing the network.
"Here's what I know, Jay Leno is going to go back to 11:30. Conan O'Brien was offered 12:05, and he said he didn't want to do that. He said it wasn't fair to him and he said it wasn't fair to me, which was very nice of him to say," Fallon began.
"I'm happy to have a job. I really am. I have a lot fun doing this show. We all do. But it's kind of weird because these are two of my heroes and two of my friends," he added. Watch It Below
"Leno, I was on his show so many times before I was even at this job and when I got this job he gave me so much advice, as did Conan," Fallon continued. "Conan O'Brien if he didn't kick ass here for 17 years, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't have a job."
"I feel like I've met a great woman, I got married and now I'm finally getting to know my in laws and they are crazy," he joked.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Britt Nilsson Congratulates Kaitlyn Bristowe on Finding Love: "A Woman I Am Happy to Call My Friend"
- Ashley Tisdale Ditches Blonde Hair for Sultry "Strawberry-Bronde" Locks: See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Reunites With Her Married With Children Costar David Faustino: Photos!
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- This week's top 10 paid and free apps for iPhone and iPad on the App Store
- This week's top selling movies on Apple's iTunes