Katy Perry Is Not Expecting Russell Brand's Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:36AM
Reports that Perry was showing off a baby bump are "not true," her rep tells Usmagazine.com.
Furthermore, the 'I Kissed a Girl' singer dispelled any rumors on her Twitter account.
She tweeted, "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING. Face. Better luck next month peepz."
Perry and the British comedian got engaged in India over New Year's Eve.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Gossip Girl: Which Reality Star Got Her Body Back 9 Days After Having Twins?
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Amy Robach Returns to ?GMA,' Says ?Toughest Part' of Breast Cancer Battle Is Ahead