Katy Perry Is Not Expecting Russell Brand's Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:36AM
Reports that Perry was showing off a baby bump are "not true," her rep tells Usmagazine.com.
Furthermore, the 'I Kissed a Girl' singer dispelled any rumors on her Twitter account.
She tweeted, "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING. Face. Better luck next month peepz."
Perry and the British comedian got engaged in India over New Year's Eve.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- Nicki Minaj calls out Miley Cyrus at VMAs
- Kanye Vows to Run for President in 2020, Bieber Cries
- Legendary Director Wes Craven Dies at 76
- Nicki Minaj Throws Down With Miley Cyrus Live on the VMAs!
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Attend 2015 VMAs — See Their Red Carpet Style
- Craziest Moments From MTV's 2015 VMAs: Nicki Minaj Throws Shade at Miley Cyrus, Kanye's Running for President, and More
- Miley Cyrus Leaves VMAs Crowd Speechless With Wacky Song About Pot After Accidental Nip Slip: Video, GIFs!