Katy Perry Is Not Expecting Russell Brand's Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 06:36AM
Reports that Perry was showing off a baby bump are "not true," her rep tells Usmagazine.com.
Furthermore, the 'I Kissed a Girl' singer dispelled any rumors on her Twitter account.
She tweeted, "ur gonna make me cry, maybe that's my period tho. THAT'S RIGHT I'M BLEEDING. Face. Better luck next month peepz."
Perry and the British comedian got engaged in India over New Year's Eve.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Baby -
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Twitter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Phillippe: I've only made 5 good movies
- Remember when Carmen Electra married Dennis Rodman...
- 'Women in War': Soldiers, pilots, spies - you name it, women do it
- Tori Spelling Rushed to Hospital, Placed in Quarantine
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles Exclusive Sneak Peek: Wedding Planning Goes on Hold When Heather Bilyeu Realizes Josh Altman Has Changed
- Kim Kardashian Goes Shopping With Bruce Jenner and His Ponytail Following Divorce Filing: Pictures
- Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard Expecting Baby Boy Together!