Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen: What's In My Bag?
- Bachelorette Alum Marcus Grodd Engaged to Bachelor in Paradise Costar Lacy Faddoul
- Britney Spears Heads Out for Date Night With David Lucado, Shows off Skinny Waist
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'
- Ariana Grande's grandfather dies, starlet reportedly hid news from brother