Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine