Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Entourage Cast Reignites East Coast/West Coast Feud, Adrian Grenier Calls NYC Summers "Sweaty, Sexy": Watch Now!
- Teen Mom 3's Mackenzie Douthit: I Never Asked Fans to Pay for My Boob Job, Farrah Abraham Is a "Rude Person"
- Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris Get Affectionate During NYC Lunch Date, Joined By Ed Sheeran: Photos
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Rumer Willis Opens Up About Hot Bod (She Still Eats Fries!) as Val Chmerkovskiy Gushes Over ''Beautiful'' Partner
- New BFF Alert! Kate Upton "Having The Best Time" Shooting New Comedy With San Andreas' Alexandra Daddario
- Sparks Fly in Hilary Duff's New Tinder-Less Music Video for ''Sparks'': Watch Now!