Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Yolanda Foster, Bella Hadid Look Like Sisters Posing Poolside in Matching Red Swimsuits: See Their Baywatch Moment!
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Isaiah, Husband Mike Fisher Ride in Her Tour Bus: See the Sweet Photo
- Female Ghostbusters Surprise Children's Hospital Patients in Full Costume: Pics!
- Totally insane star baby names
- Kate Mara and Michael B. Jordan tackle incredibly awkward interview
- Why Mike Tyson first turned down 'Mike Tyson Mysteries' cartoon
- Gwyneth Paltrow Claims She Was Unaware Goop's Divorce Blog Post Would Be Titled "Conscious Uncoupling"
- Ian McShane Joins Game of Thrones—Will He Make Your Hopes and Dreams Come True?
- Mark Consuelos Responds to Justin Bieber's Crush on Wife Kelly Ripa on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!