Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Max Joseph Is Back on Catfish! But How Did Nev Schulman's Guest Hosts Fare During His Absence?
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites (Again!), Brings Back Tric Nightclub and Leyton Memories: Photos
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!