Kiefer Sutherland Dresses Like a Woman for David Letterman
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2010 07:03AM
"I lost a bet," the '24' star explained to a laughing audience and a shocked Dave.
"Over the weekend I was so sure New England was going to win that I told a guy who used to be my friend that if New England lost I would wear a dress on 'Letterman,'" he added, referring to the Patriots' loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
Letterman describe the frock as "quite slimming" when Sutherland twirled around to show the full effect. Watch Video After the Jump
But don't worry, before Sutherland came on, Letterman got a Conan vs. Jay joke in. "Isn't it lousy cold outside today? You know, they say, from the weather bureau, they say it's caused by an Arctic chill between Jay and Conan."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney Woos Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey's Set for Charity Special
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged: Is This Her Engagement Ring? See the Pictures!
- Hope Dworaczyk Gives Birth, Playboy Model Welcomes Baby Boy Hendrix
- 14 movies that may not have made it to theaters today
- Hackers praise Sony for 'The Interview' cancellation, make new threats
- New Bill Cosby accuser said she blacked out for two days after comedian drugged her
- Owen Wilson Talks Zoolander Sequel, Shares Adorable Video of Son Ford Singing: Watch Now!
- Sting and Trudie Styler Address Those Tantric Sex Rumors, Plus Have They Ever Had a Threesome? Watch!
- Best Looks of the Week: Taylor Swift's Black-and-White Frock, Carey Mulligan's Leopard Print Gown & More!