Final Guest for Conan O'Brien? Mr. Barry Manilow
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 15th 2010 03:25PM
With Conan O'Brien's days at 'The Tonight Show' winding down, PopEater can exclusively reveal who will be the host's final guest on Jan. 22: Barry Manilow.
"It's a perfect fit for Barry, who was once Bette Midler's piano player, to be the one to say goodbye to Conan," says our insider. "Bette was the late great Johnny Carson's final guest and now Barry will be Conan's ... if his final date holds."
And although Manilow will sing one of the songs from his new album, 'The Greatest Love Songs of All Time,' sources reveal the final spot of the night will be Manilow, the band, staff, crew and audience all singing what might be the most appropriate song ever: 'Can't Smile Without You.'
According to widespread reports, O'Brien and NBC have struck a deal and will end their rocky relationship officially next Friday. The network has not confirmed the Jan. 22 finale for O'Brien or reports that Jay Leno will be re-taking his job at 'The Tonight Show.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- This guy is going to collect every VHS copy of ?Speed' in the world (also, he's taller)
- Extra Scoop: Chris Brown to Remain in Jail Until June!
- Kelly Reilly Explains Mysterious ?Black Box'
- Abby Huntsman Talks Chelsea Clinton and ?DWTS' with Mario Lopez
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Welcomes First Child With Jason Sudeikis