Final Guest for Conan O'Brien? Mr. Barry Manilow
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 15th 2010 03:25PM
With Conan O'Brien's days at 'The Tonight Show' winding down, PopEater can exclusively reveal who will be the host's final guest on Jan. 22: Barry Manilow.
"It's a perfect fit for Barry, who was once Bette Midler's piano player, to be the one to say goodbye to Conan," says our insider. "Bette was the late great Johnny Carson's final guest and now Barry will be Conan's ... if his final date holds."
And although Manilow will sing one of the songs from his new album, 'The Greatest Love Songs of All Time,' sources reveal the final spot of the night will be Manilow, the band, staff, crew and audience all singing what might be the most appropriate song ever: 'Can't Smile Without You.'
According to widespread reports, O'Brien and NBC have struck a deal and will end their rocky relationship officially next Friday. The network has not confirmed the Jan. 22 finale for O'Brien or reports that Jay Leno will be re-taking his job at 'The Tonight Show.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- New Couple Alert Averted? Orlando Bloom Denies He's Dating Selena Gomez
- Will There Be a ?Sex and the City 3'? Kristin Davis Responds
- Heidi Pratt Opens Up About Ren
- Behati Prinsloo Dishes on Her Pre-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Workout Plan, Plus Whether Adam Levine Will Attend
- Nicole Richie Attempts Synchronized Swimming on Candidly Nicole, Is a Fish Out of Water: See the Pictures!
- Christian Bale to Play Steve Jobs in Aaron Sorkin's Jobs Biopic