Lady Gaga Cancels Indiana Show at Last Minute
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 15th 2010 06:31AM
According to WLFI.com, Gaga fell ill and was unable to perform for the sold-out crowd.
Two opening acts had already gone on before the audience was informed that the 'Bad Romance' star would not be taking the stage that night.
Gaga herself was very upset over the cancellation. "I've been crying for hours, I feel like I let my fans down 2nite. An hour before the show, I was feeling dizzy and having trouble breathing," she tweeted.
"Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration," she added.
Her tweets didn't stop. "Can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage."
"My stage has complicated mechanical elements,everyone was concerned I'd be in danger during the 2hr show, since I had passed out earlier," Gaga continued.
The singer appealed to her fans. "I am so devastated. I have performed with the flu, a cold, strep throat: I would never cancel a show just based on discomfort.
And finally, "I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26."
Lady Gaga Snapshots
Lady Gaga attends a Polaroid presentation were she was named Creative Director for a specialty line of Polaroid products at the 2010 International Consumer Electronics Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center on January 7, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Lady Gaga Named Creative Director For Specialty Line Of Polaroid Products Las Vegas, NV United States January 7, 2010 Photo by Steven Lawton/FilmMagic.com To license this image (59238058), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Dancing With The Stars' recap: Rumer Willis rules with perfect scores
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules reveals why Whitney didn't show at 'DWTS'
- Kim K Stuns in Eye-Popping, See-Through Gown at Met Gala
- Chop, Chop! Katie Holmes Gets Short New ?Do for Met Gala
- Sarah Jessica Parker Hits the Met Gala Red Carpet in Stunning Headdress
- Dancing With the Stars Week 8 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Get Two Perfect Scores!
- Pizza Man Photobombs Jay Z, Beyonce With Slice on Met Gala 2015 Red Carpet: Funny Photo
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian Go Without Underwear, Rock Sheer Gowns at Met Gala 2015: Who Wore the Nearly Naked Look Better?