Brett Favre, Vikings Have Their 'Pants on the Ground'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 06:58PM
The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the lyrics called for it.
Platt's diddy has become an Internet sensation after he performed it for 'American Idol' judges during the first week of auditions. Watch It
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicole Richie As Cruella De Vil, Kids as 101 Dalmatians For Halloween: See Their Adorable Costumes
- Amal Alamuddin's Aunts Were "Fangirling Over" George Clooney at Wedding Bash
- Kate Hudson Halloween Party Guest Wears Blue Balls Costume, Wins Halloween
- ?Controlling!’ Portia de Rossi ‘Checking In’ On Wife Ellen DeGeneres At Work ? ?Worried' She'll Cheat?
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Headed for a Split? ''Things Still Aren't Good,'' Says Source