Brett Favre, Vikings Have Their 'Pants on the Ground'
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 06:58PM
The players, led by the 40-year-old quarterback, sang General Larry Platt's song after the game. Cameras captured their effort in the locker room. Favre even turned his hat sideways when the lyrics called for it.
Platt's diddy has become an Internet sensation after he performed it for 'American Idol' judges during the first week of auditions. Watch It
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Viall Takes Full Advantage of VMAs Afterparty, Gets Extra Close With Bachelor Alum Sadie Murray
- Kanye West for President? White House Responds, Looks Forward to His Campaign Slogan
- Jessica Simpson Makes Jaws Drop in a Boobtastic Black Dress: See the Street Style Photo!
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Instagram and The Muppets Series—Is He Playing Miss Piggy's New Love Interest?
- Prince Harry Insists He May Be a "Bad Uncle" After Missing Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Bella Hadid Just Scored Her First Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign—But Will She and Gigi Become the Next Angels?