Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cruel Intentions Director "Begged" Reese Witherspoon to Join Cast, Katie Holmes Lost Role
- Elizabeth Vargas, Marc Cohn Divorcing Following Reporter's Second Rehab Stint
- Reese Witherspoon's Son Tennessee Is Getting So Big: See Their Vacation Photo
- Robin Williams Cause Of Death ‘Pending Investigation,’ Actor’s Ashes Scattered In San Francisco Bay ? See The Death Certificate
- Explosive Lawsuit: Brooke Mueller's Former Assistant Claims In Court Docs That He Was Forced To Be A ?Drug Mule,' Watch Threesomes & Worse
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Martin Enjoy "Super Romantic" Vineyard Date: Get the Scoop!
- Kesha Looks Gorgeous Without Makeup! See the Pic
- Breastfeeding Blowup: Woman Slams Anthropologie After Being Told to Leave Sales Floor While Nursing Her Baby, Joins Mothers in Protest