Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!