Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Admits to Working Her "Ass Off" to Get in Shape, Says There Is No Other "Secret" to Looking Good
- Christian Bale Admits He Was "Jealous" When Ben Affleck Took Over as Batman
- Dancing With the Stars Judge Carrie Ann Inaba Didn't Know Most of the Season 19 Cast: "I Wasn't Too Thrilled"
- Porsha Williams ?Amused' By Cynthia Bailey's Burn: ?She's Completely Single' And Billionaire Boyfriend Story Was Just A ?Nasty Rumor,' Source Says
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend