Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ashton Kutcher Goes Back to His Punk'd Roots, Pranks Unsuspecting Australians
- Violet Affleck, Jennifer Garner Support Ben Affleck at U.S. Senate Hearing: Pics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Cousin Jerod Speaks Out After Arrest, Wants World to "Uplift Auntie Whitney's Greatest Love of All"
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Zac Efron's Model Girlfriend Sami Miró Breaks Silence on Their Relationship: ''It's Definitely Different''
- Miley Cyrus Slams ''A--hole'' Indiana Governor Mike Pence Over Bill Allowing Discrimination Against Gays
- Punk'd Again! Ashton Kutcher Pranks, Spoons & Kisses Aussies in Hidden Camera Segment—Watch Now