Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Addresses Taylor Swift Feud Ahead of Super Bowl Performance: "You're Going to Hear About It"
- Iggy Azalea Calls Steve Madden Collection Photos "Gross," "Most Disgusting Photo Shoot Ever"
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry for Super Bowl 2015 Halftime Show
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- Appeals court rejects bid by Michael Jackson's mother for new trial in suit against promoter
- Nick Jonas Didn't Just Grab His Crotch in That Sexy Spread—His Abs and Butt Got Some Lovin', Too!
- Hagrid Hospitalized! Harry Potter Actor Robbie Coltrane Taken to Orlando Hospital After Falling Ill on a Flight
- Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Khloé Bring Cleavage, Side Boob and Lots of Leg to Sam Smith Show!