Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Under Police Investigation Amid Rape Allegations, More Women Claim Abuse: Report
- Ben McKenzie Admits to Using Handcuffs in Bed With a Woman, Talks Dating Regrets
- Will The Interview Ever Be Released? Sony Pictures Posts New Seth Rogen, James Franco Trailer
- The Colbert Report Ends With A Fight With Death, A Huge Celeb Sing-Along & Abraham Lincoln the Unicorn
- George Clooney on Sony Pulling The Interview: Kim Jong Un, ''of all F--king People,'' Is Telling Us What We Can Watch
- Who's Pressuring Tiffani Thiessen to Get Pregnant Again?! White Collar Star Talks Planning for Baby No. 2