Drew Barrymore 'Screwed Up So Hard' By Forgetting Boyfriend Justin Long
"I screwed up so hard in my speech," a temporarily horrified Barrymore said backstage. She admitted she was not prepared for a victory in the Best Supporting Actress category for 'Grey Gardens'. "I think Mo'Nique said it best, you just don't want to know or think or assume you would ever win something."
Don't worry Justin, you were in good company. She also forgot to mention her Grey Gardens co-star Jessica Lange.
Backstage she made amends with a brief re-creation of her speech. Barrymore told Lange (who was not present, but you get the idea): "I wish that I could split this award in half."
She also threw Long a bone: "And I have a great date thank you, Justin, he's been making me laugh all night."
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT Drew Barrymore
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Drew Barrymore Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New York City's Kristen Taekman: 5 Things You Don't Know About the Newcomer
- Game of Thrones' Kristian Nairn, Who Plays Hodor, Reveals He's Gay
- Jennifer Lopez on Rescuing Exes Ben Affleck or Sean "Diddy" Combs: "I'd Let Both Those Motherf---ers Drown!"
- Bachel-WHORE? Juan Pablo ‘Banged’ Multiple Women On The Show, Forgot My Son’s Name, Says Ex-Contestant Cassandra
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Lindsay Lohan Among Forbes Most Overexposed Celebs—See Who Else Made the Cut!
- Barack Obama Shops for the Ladies in His Life at Gap—See His Purchases!
- Tom Bergeron Sounds Off on His Decision to Leave America's Funniest Home Videos—Will He Exit DWTS Next?