This Year's Biggest Accessory at the Globes: The Haiti Ribbons
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 10:25PM
Some wore black, some wore purple, some like Mariah Carey probably didn't wear enough, but most stars at Sunday's Golden Globes wore the Remember Haiti Ribbons in honor of victim's of this week's earthquake.
There had been speculation that the crisis in Haiti would result in a toned-down show, but there were only several mentions of it, including Maggie Gyllenhaal's statements while presenting and references to George Clooney's telethon airing across multiple networks on Friday, Jan. 22.
Who were some of the stars to don the red and yellow ribbons? From the Left, Top Row: Kevin Dillion, Anna Kendrick, Hugh Laurie. Second Row: Helen Mirren, Cher, Nicole Kidman Third Row: Mo'Nique, Stanley Tucci, Sigourney Weaver
Get More Info on George Clooney and the telethon efforts.
Please give today anyway you can though Network for Good.
More on the Crisis in Haiti:
- Celebs Speak Out
- Red Cross: 50,000 Feared Dead
- Clinton, Bush Head Haiti Effort
- Before and After Photos
- People Turn to Social Media Sites
- Quake Exposes Silent Crisis
- 3 Keys to Relief Success
- FBI Warns Against Scams
- Text Messages Raise Big Money
- Tiger Woods May Donate $3 Million
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood to mark 10 years in country music
- Harry Styles enjoys $600 placenta facials
- Amber Rose is unrecognizable in throwback pic
- 'Stand By Me Doraemon' Becomes First Japanese Movie in China in Three Years
- Watch the Batmobile Race Through Streets on 'Suicide Squad' Set (Video)
- Russell Brand to Headline India's Comedy Central Chuckle Festival
- Will the Next 'Transformers' Movie Be a Prequel?
- Tilda Swinton May Star in 'Doctor Strange' Opposite Benedict Cumberbatch
- Val Chmerkovskiy Chats 'DWTS' Win While Teaching Us Some Moves