This Year's Biggest Accessory at the Globes: The Haiti Ribbons
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 10:25PM
Some wore black, some wore purple, some like Mariah Carey probably didn't wear enough, but most stars at Sunday's Golden Globes wore the Remember Haiti Ribbons in honor of victim's of this week's earthquake.
There had been speculation that the crisis in Haiti would result in a toned-down show, but there were only several mentions of it, including Maggie Gyllenhaal's statements while presenting and references to George Clooney's telethon airing across multiple networks on Friday, Jan. 22.
Who were some of the stars to don the red and yellow ribbons? From the Left, Top Row: Kevin Dillion, Anna Kendrick, Hugh Laurie. Second Row: Helen Mirren, Cher, Nicole Kidman Third Row: Mo'Nique, Stanley Tucci, Sigourney Weaver
Get More Info on George Clooney and the telethon efforts.
Please give today anyway you can though Network for Good.
More on the Crisis in Haiti:
- Celebs Speak Out
- Red Cross: 50,000 Feared Dead
- Clinton, Bush Head Haiti Effort
- Before and After Photos
- People Turn to Social Media Sites
- Quake Exposes Silent Crisis
- 3 Keys to Relief Success
- FBI Warns Against Scams
- Text Messages Raise Big Money
- Tiger Woods May Donate $3 Million
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Than Wyenn, Prolific Character Actor, Dies at 95
- Larry Wilmore's Buzziest 'Nightly Show' Moments: Week 2 (Video)
- #SundaySongs: Behati Prinsloo's Super Bowl Playlist
- Weekend Box Office: 'American Sniper' Breaks Super Bowl Record
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'