'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss Universe 2015: Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Crowned As Crowd Boos Miss Jamaica's 4th Runner-Up Status
- Gabrielle Carteris Randomly Snags Seat at Jennifer Aniston's SAG Awards Table: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch the Most Emotional Speeches, Including Uzo Aduba, Patricia Arquette, More!
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'