'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce, Jay Z Shopping for Houses in Paris, Want Blue Ivy to Learn French
- Kate Middleton Rides in a Carriage, Greets the President of the Republic of Singapore: Listen to the Duchess Speak!
- Kim Kardashian Celebrating 34th Birthday on Vacation With Kanye West -- See the Gorgeous Pic!
- Soup Kitchen Instead Of Prison? ?RHONJ' Star Teresa Giudice's Attorney Begs For Halfway House Placement – So She Can Do Charity Work! Read The Letter To The Judge
- Saving Herself! Religion ?Doesn't Make' Holding Out ?Any Easier' For ?Duck Dynasty' Star Sadie Robertson
- Jodi Arias Retrial: Sickening Stream Of Travis Alexander Murder Images Continue, Horrifying Relatives Present
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Do You Trust Sleepy Hollow's Horseman of War? John Noble Wants to Be Your Attorney In This Hilarious Legal Ad
- Spooky! Megan Fox Is Covered in Blood While Posing With Bald James Franco
- Jordin Sparks Gets Her Septum Pierced and Somehow She's Pulling It Off: See the Photo!