'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis Responds to Backlash, Posts Selfie With Winner Nikki Ferrell
- Shailene Woodley: I "Might Have" Hooked Up With a Costar After Filming
- Catherine Lowe Slams Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "Don't Slap the Hand That Fed You," Husband Sean Lowe Admits Finale Was "Painful to Watch"
- Sexless Night: Bad Boy ?Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Didn’t Spend The Night In Nikki's Hotel Room After The Final Rose
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges