'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Adele's Long-Awaited Album Due Out in November, Songstress Working With Danger Mouse and Max Martin!
- MTV VMAs 2015: Performers, Presenters, and More Highlights to Expect
- Donald Trump Mocks Asians During Campaign Rally: "We Want Deal!"
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Pippa Middleton Flaunts Her Killer Bikini Bod While Paddleboarding in the Caribbean—See the Pics!
- Mariah Carey Shares Sweet Vacation Moments With Kids Monroe and Moroccan—See the Pic!
- Josiah Duggar Gets Birthday Wishes From Family Amid Brother Josh Leaving for Treatment