'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti: Little People, Big World Wedding Photo
- Polly Bergen Dead: Actress and Singer Dies at 84
- George Clooney Will Wear Giorgio Armani Tux to Wed Amal Alamuddin
- New Shocker: Bruce Jenner Appears To Wear Spanx For Golf Outing SEE The Jaw-Dropping Photos
- Kim's Worst Nightmare: Racy Naked Selfies Of Kardashian Leak Online
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Shirtless Jared Leto Shows Off His Impressive Junk Once Again During Concert—See the Hot Pic!
- Prince William Gives Health Update on Pregnant Kate Middleton During Visit to Malta
- Sugar Bear Goes Paintballing With Honey Boo Boo and Her Sisters One Day After Announcing Split From Mama June