'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dierks Bentley Shares Stories of Boozing and Bonding with Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, and Other ACM Awards Nominees
- Prince William, Prince Harry Share Memories of Their Late Mother Princess Diana in Emotional Throwback Clips: Video
- We Tried Going Vegan Just Like Beyonce: Here's What Happened
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Baby Pink Hair, Spotted With Tyga at Coachella Weekend No. 2—See the Photos!
- Royal Hand-Me-Downs! The Stroller, Car Seat & More Prince George Items That Could Go to His Younger Sibling
- George Lucas Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens and New Teaser Trailer—Find Out What He Said!