'SNL' Takes on Late-Night Wars With Cold Open
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 17th 2010 11:33AM
"Jay, about 5 years ago, NBC came to you and said 'Jay, you're doing great. Your show's number one. We love you, leave, because we want to replace you with Conan O'Brien,'" Armisen's King said. "So you moved to 10PM and that was a colossal failure, is that right?"
"And that's where Conan comes in. Conan, you were doing great at 12:30 ... You had loads of fans, great ratings, then they moved you to 11:30 and that was a colossal failure," Armisen continued.
"So now everything's a mess, you're all mad at each other all because of a bad decision made in 2003 ... it seems like there's a very obvious solution here. Time machine," the fake-King said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Biz Markie Drops 140 Pounds, Says He "Wanted to Live": See Before and After Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Woman on polygamy show 'My Five Wives' accuses father of abuse
- Hitler watercolor sells at auction for $162,000
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll