Snooki Wants More Swiggin' With Her Swag
By Bryan Alexander Posted Jan 17th 2010 09:13AM
This a perk for most stars. And Snooki was able to get, you know, pumped up about it. She even found another silver lining to the
"She told the Celsius people, 'Okay, that's good though. It will be good for my hang-ovas.' " Bada-bing, an advertising slogan is born.
All told the 'Jersey Shore' cast were the stars of the lounge and caused quite the scene during their raucous visit. Snooki
was sporting the indoor-sunglass-look with only "slightly puffy hair." She was wearing black leggings tucked into Ugg-looking boots with a long top. "She is so TINY in person," says our spy. "She was right next to Rico Rodriguez the boy who plays "Manny" on 'Modern Family' and they were almost the same height. And Rico is like 11 years old."
The entire cast was "having a blast" and doing their thing. "Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino was talking about his abs and Pauly D was talking about going on the prowl for girls," says our spy.
So seemingly just another day at the Shore! The group filled giant GBK duffle bags with items from jewelry and clothes to perfume and cosmetics. "And of course," adds our source. "They took hair products."
As a further bonus for organizers -- there were no brawls and everyone kept their clothes on.
In other gifting news:
*Olivia Munn and Chris Pine have done their best to keep their relationship under wraps. But that didn't stop Munn from picking out a very loud relational statement for her man in the HBO Luxury Lounge at the Four Season -- a ring. Actually, it was a massive, limited edition ring designed by Lamar Odom (and his company Rich Soil) after the Lakers won the World Championship.
Holding it in her hand, our spy heard Munn declare. "My man is a champion, He deserves a championship ring." Well in our view, having Munn as a girlfriend is good enough. But a ring probably helps.
* 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner was on hand at the HBO Luxury Lounge to get some stuff, and to stock up on beer...for the cast. Yes, the cast of Mad Men has an ongoing beer supply on the set, we're told. So perhaps those scenes of Madison Avenue boozy lunches are not all acting. And with his visit he stocked up on Bavaria beer for the next season. Weiner revealed the cast member who loves beer most -- January Jones. "January Jones and I are big beer drinkers," he declared. Yet another reason to love her. To his credit, Weiner also pulled in a Bavaria keg for the writer's room.
* 'Up in the Air' director Jason Reitman might have been in the doghouse for forgetting to thank his wife Michelle Lee during the 'Critics' Choice Awards' on Friday. But she got over it. On Saturday she shopped for her man in the HBO lounge. Her big get -- a Bavaria beer card which allows Reitman to call in his supply whenever he's ready. Lee said the beer supply was going to be needed for their weekly Sunday parties. Between free beer and a chance of Clooney, these seem like a pretty hot ticket.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Cantlie, British ISIL Hostage in Syria is Friend of Prince William and Prince Harry, Features in Shocking New Video
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories
- Ylvis Band Introduces "Trucker's Hitch" After "What Does the Fox Say?" Success: Watch Now!
- Maria Menounos Attends SPLASH An Exclusive Media Event By Live Love Spa At The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
- New Mark Burnett game show ?500 Questions' coming to ABC
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Daniel Radcliffe Visits Marijuana Café While in Amsterdam—See the Happy Pic!
- Will Smith Wishes Wife Jada Pinkett Smith a Happy Birthday With This Amazing Photo
- Tallulah and Scout Willis Take a Bath Together, Then Hit the Town After Reuniting for First Time in Months: See the Photos!