Is George Clooney Ready to Tie the Knot?
George Clooney's Ready to Say 'I Do'
Insisting on doing all of his red carpet interviews with new girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis, Hollywood's favorite bachelor was not shy about announcing to the world that he has finally found "the one."
"When you find love after years of looking, you want to shout it from the rooftops and that's just what he was doing," a friend of the handsome star tells me. "He is crazy about her. I have never seen him like this before. He's smitten."
And neither have we. Congrats George! When you're not trying to take care the world, take a few minutes to take care of yourself. Speaking of, Mr. Clooney, he was insisting on holding the umbrella over his new love even though he was getting soaking wet himself on the red carpet. Chivalry ain't dead, kids!
Who Sandra Gets to Kiss Next
Sandra Bullock, who was one of the brave A-list ladies to not let the rain stop her from walking the red carpet (Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, I'm talking about you!) was happy to tell everyone that Meryl Streep was a great kisser -- but now that she won a Globe for best actress, she's planting a big kiss on husband Jesse James. She even went on to credit her bad-boy hubby with her critical success, saying "there's no surprise that my work got better when I met you."
Have a great night, Jesse! (Wink wink!)
Mo'Nique's Advice to Mariah
"Don't drink until after their category is announced," was Mo'nique's advice to Mariah at the Golden Globes. Mariah, who recently admitted to having a few too many glasses of champagne before accepting her award at the Palm Springs Film Festival, seemed to be taking her 'Precious' co-star's advice. Our spies spotted the diva sipping just water!
Ricky's Joke Too Saucy for TV!
The best Ricky Gervais line of the night came off-camera. He had security guards doubled over with laughter when going through the metal detectors that everyone -- yes, even Julia Roberts -- went through at the top of the red carpet. He wanted to know why security were not using those new total body scanners. "Then you will able to tell if I'm Jewish!," Gervais joked.
Lara Spencer -- Best Dressed Star
Tom Ford, yes the Tom Ford who reinvented Gucci, was overheard telling 'The Insider' host and star Lara Spencer that she was one of the best dressed of the night. And we agree. Those turquoise Chopard jewels, Roger Vivier Clutch and that white strapless dress by Jenny Yoo made you shine. Plus, who am I to disagree with Mr. Ford?
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
Golden Globes 2010 Red Carpet
MORE ABOUT George Clooney
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about George Clooney Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Dax Shepard Making 'CHiPS' Movie for Warner Bros.
- Staff Cuts Expected at Warner Bros.
- Telluride Wrap: Ethan Hawke Documentary 'Seymour' Rises Above the Rest
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- A Remastered, HD Version of 'The Wire' Is Coming to HBO... Eventually
- Robin Williams's Daughter Zelda Returns to Twitter With Anti-Bullying Message
- The 'Escape From New York' Reboot May Feature Charlie Hunnam in an Eye Patch