Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?
Bradley Cooper's 'Valentine's' Plan ... With a Man!
Gerry and Jen's lingerie romp was for an upcoming W magazine cover and not just for giggles (or for naughty kicks). My source goes on to call it "the raciest cover that W magazine has ever shot. Far more sexy than the famous Brad and Angelina pictures in bed." Hotness aside, "they are definitely not an item," my source says.
Their doe-eyed show at the Globes was also apparently for publicity purposes.
"The studio asked them to present together at the Golden Globes and then made them sit together to watch the rest of the show hoping it would promote their upcoming movie together 'The Bounty Hunter,'" a friend of the '300' beefcake tells me. "And while Gerry likes Jen, there is nothing romantic going on between them. The minute the Globes ended, Gerry couldn't wait to say goodbye and go to ALL the parties while Jen, who has never been a party type girl, went home alone."
Still, the W magazine shoot is supposedly nuclear hot.
Jennifer is wearing nothing but sexy silk stockings and lingerie while Gerry (that's what Jen calls him) is a leather-clad New York City cop in the sexy X-rated pictures that are about to be revealed. Some say the photos will change our image of our best 'Friend' forever.
The funny part is, their cuddly routine is working! In PopEater's Globes reaction story, we asked if you thought they were dating after their awkward and cutesy display. Not surprisingly, 60 percent of you thought they were!
Poor Jenny. Still, we can't wait to see the sexy photos -- even if its just acting. Plus, the last anyone saw of Butler on Globes night, he was flirting with 'Avatar''s Zoe Saldana in the valet line waiting for his limo! Naughty Gerry!
The producers of the new film 'Valentine's Day' have been pushing hard the on-screen romance between Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift. However, my sources reveal the most surprising romance in the film is between Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane!
Dane plays a closeted football player in love with Cooper in the ensemble film, which features as many different relationships as it does stars.
"The studio doesn't want to alienate any viewers, so they decided to focus the trailer on Julia Roberts and Bradley as a couple and Taylor and Taylor," revealed a studio executive.
Which just shows you can't judge a book by its cover ... or, in this case, a film by its trailer.
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- You, Too, Can Party Like a Fashion Editor ? But It'll Cost You
- Liberty Ross Designs Limited-Edition Line for Genetic Denim
- Deborah Lippmann Thinks We'll See These 5 Nail Trends During Awards Season
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater