Jen Aniston and Gerard Butler Get X-Rated ... But Are They Dating?
Bradley Cooper's 'Valentine's' Plan ... With a Man!
Gerry and Jen's lingerie romp was for an upcoming W magazine cover and not just for giggles (or for naughty kicks). My source goes on to call it "the raciest cover that W magazine has ever shot. Far more sexy than the famous Brad and Angelina pictures in bed." Hotness aside, "they are definitely not an item," my source says.
Their doe-eyed show at the Globes was also apparently for publicity purposes.
"The studio asked them to present together at the Golden Globes and then made them sit together to watch the rest of the show hoping it would promote their upcoming movie together 'The Bounty Hunter,'" a friend of the '300' beefcake tells me. "And while Gerry likes Jen, there is nothing romantic going on between them. The minute the Globes ended, Gerry couldn't wait to say goodbye and go to ALL the parties while Jen, who has never been a party type girl, went home alone."
Still, the W magazine shoot is supposedly nuclear hot.
Jennifer is wearing nothing but sexy silk stockings and lingerie while Gerry (that's what Jen calls him) is a leather-clad New York City cop in the sexy X-rated pictures that are about to be revealed. Some say the photos will change our image of our best 'Friend' forever.
The funny part is, their cuddly routine is working! In PopEater's Globes reaction story, we asked if you thought they were dating after their awkward and cutesy display. Not surprisingly, 60 percent of you thought they were!
Poor Jenny. Still, we can't wait to see the sexy photos -- even if its just acting. Plus, the last anyone saw of Butler on Globes night, he was flirting with 'Avatar''s Zoe Saldana in the valet line waiting for his limo! Naughty Gerry!
The producers of the new film 'Valentine's Day' have been pushing hard the on-screen romance between Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift. However, my sources reveal the most surprising romance in the film is between Bradley Cooper and Eric Dane!
Dane plays a closeted football player in love with Cooper in the ensemble film, which features as many different relationships as it does stars.
"The studio doesn't want to alienate any viewers, so they decided to focus the trailer on Julia Roberts and Bradley as a couple and Taylor and Taylor," revealed a studio executive.
Which just shows you can't judge a book by its cover ... or, in this case, a film by its trailer.
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Silkwood': Read THR's 1983 Review
- Stephen Hawking's 5 Most Mind-Blowing Quotes
- How the Media Covered The Real Events That Inspired 'Foxcatcher'
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem