Catfight at Fox Between Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin?
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 19th 2010 08:00PM
Sarah Palin's Got Glenn Beck Worried
Sources tell me that Sarah Palin has got all the good old boys at Fox News in a tizzy, particularly the ever-frightened Glenn Beck.
"Sarah is the new flavor of the month at Fox. All the bosses love her. She's an incredibly strong woman who finds a way of getting what she wants," an insider tells me. "And Glenn has convinced himself that it's his 5 p.m. slot that Sarah has her eye on." Ooooh, catty paranoia!
And according to my source, there's only room for one diva at 5 o'clock. "Glenn thinks of himself as the King and isn't going to be replaced by a Queen without a fight."
So does Beck really have anything to worry about? It's true that Sarah is a ratings powerhouse, but as of now, her role will be solely as an analyst appearing on shows hosted by other Fox anchors.
See Glenn, there is plenty of room in the sandbox. Wait, isn't that what NBC told Conan O'Brien?
Ryan Seacrest's Beauty Secrets
Ever wondered how Ryan Seacrest keeps his youthful glow? I have the answer -- he's a sauna-holic.
"Ryan practically lives in the sauna at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA," a friend of the always-working 'Idol' host tells me. "It's strange with all his money that he doesn't have his own sauna at home to enjoy in privacy. But for some reason, Ryan prefers to go to the luxurious Four Seasons to sweat!"
I have been lucky enough to stay at the amazing Four Seasons myself while visiting Hollywood. However, the sight of David Hasselhoff singing in the shower was enough for my delicate eyes ... and the thought of Ryan primping in the steam room is just too much to handle. Sorry, Steamcrest!
'Mad Men' Party Rules the Globes
The hottest party at the Golden Globes was AMC's 'Mad Men' private viewing party, but not because the best show on TV had just won its third consecutive Golden Globe. It was the place to be because every star wanted to get in to score a job on the show.
"It's the hottest show on TV. What actor wouldn't want to be in that cast?" said one A-list actor who had skipped the Weinstein party to try his luck meeting 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner. And although Jeremy Piven was seen leaving with Betty Draper (Miss January Jones), sources tell me he would have rather left with Matt Weiner!
P.S.: Don Draper's drink of choice was not an Old Fashioned. Jon Hamm was seen with a glass of celebratory champagne!
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus nude for V magazine
- Chelsea Clinton leaving NBC News role
- Miley Cyrus' date to MTV awards show turns self in at Oregon jail, posts bail
- Hello Kitty Is Not a Cat: She Is a "Personification of a Cat," Say Creators, Plus More Facts About the Cartoon
- Demi Lovato: Kim Kardashian "Revolutionized Our Generation's View of What Beautiful Is"
- Angelina Jolie Releases Statement on Syria After Brad Pitt Marriage News Breaks
- Coco Austin Leaves Little To The Imagination In A Super Skimpy Bikini While Vacationing With Husband Ice-T
- ?It's Not Reality!’ ?RHONJ' Star Rosie Pierri's TV Girlfriend Claims Bravo 'Staged’ Their Whole On-Air Romance
- Former Playboy Model Brandi Brandt Sentenced To Six Years In Prison After Getting Busted For Smuggling Cocaine From California To Australia