Catfight at Fox Between Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin?
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 19th 2010 08:00PM
Sarah Palin's Got Glenn Beck Worried
Sources tell me that Sarah Palin has got all the good old boys at Fox News in a tizzy, particularly the ever-frightened Glenn Beck.
"Sarah is the new flavor of the month at Fox. All the bosses love her. She's an incredibly strong woman who finds a way of getting what she wants," an insider tells me. "And Glenn has convinced himself that it's his 5 p.m. slot that Sarah has her eye on." Ooooh, catty paranoia!
And according to my source, there's only room for one diva at 5 o'clock. "Glenn thinks of himself as the King and isn't going to be replaced by a Queen without a fight."
So does Beck really have anything to worry about? It's true that Sarah is a ratings powerhouse, but as of now, her role will be solely as an analyst appearing on shows hosted by other Fox anchors.
See Glenn, there is plenty of room in the sandbox. Wait, isn't that what NBC told Conan O'Brien?
Ryan Seacrest's Beauty Secrets
Ever wondered how Ryan Seacrest keeps his youthful glow? I have the answer -- he's a sauna-holic.
"Ryan practically lives in the sauna at the Four Seasons Hotel in LA," a friend of the always-working 'Idol' host tells me. "It's strange with all his money that he doesn't have his own sauna at home to enjoy in privacy. But for some reason, Ryan prefers to go to the luxurious Four Seasons to sweat!"
I have been lucky enough to stay at the amazing Four Seasons myself while visiting Hollywood. However, the sight of David Hasselhoff singing in the shower was enough for my delicate eyes ... and the thought of Ryan primping in the steam room is just too much to handle. Sorry, Steamcrest!
'Mad Men' Party Rules the Globes
The hottest party at the Golden Globes was AMC's 'Mad Men' private viewing party, but not because the best show on TV had just won its third consecutive Golden Globe. It was the place to be because every star wanted to get in to score a job on the show.
"It's the hottest show on TV. What actor wouldn't want to be in that cast?" said one A-list actor who had skipped the Weinstein party to try his luck meeting 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner. And although Jeremy Piven was seen leaving with Betty Draper (Miss January Jones), sources tell me he would have rather left with Matt Weiner!
P.S.: Don Draper's drink of choice was not an Old Fashioned. Jon Hamm was seen with a glass of celebratory champagne!
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on FaceBook: www.hs.facebook.com/rshuter
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Gut Reactions -
- American Idol -
- Politics -
- TV News -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Jimmy Kimmel Named 2014's Most Dangerous Celebrity to Search Online: See the Rest of the Top 10
- Kim Kardashian, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Selena Gomez Battle For the Most Cleavage-Baring Look in Paris: See the Plunging Neckline Outfits
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Kisses Wife Audrey on Jamaican Honeymoon, Says He Cried During Wedding: Pictures
- Fireworks, Fights & Affairs? ‘RHOA’ Returns With New Cast Mates & Phaedra Parks Facing Cheating Allegations
- Brain Injuries Could Sideline Tracy Morgan The Rest Of His Career, His Attorney Says, Calling Wal-Mart ?Despicable' For Blaming Injuries On Seatbelt Use
- Headed For A Split? Miranda Lambert And Blake Shelton Living Separate Lives – Report