Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sam Claflin of Hunger Games Shares His Favorite iPhone Apps
- Jason Schwartzman's Wife, Brady Cunningham, Pregnant With Second Child
- Beyonce Shows Childhood Footage Losing Star Search in "Flawless" Music Video
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Police search for car in connection with death of 'America's Next Top Model' director
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson responds to critics after his comments about homosexuality
- Lostprophets singer Ian Watkins gets 29 years in child sex case
- The Fault in Our Stars' Tagline "One Sick Love Story" Raises Eyebrows, Author John Green Defends Movie Poster
- Mindy Weiss Talks Upcoming 2014 Celebrity Weddings—Jessica Simpson, The Bachelor and More!
- Ian McKellen Surprises Fans at The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Screening, Hysteria Ensues