Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce, Jennifer Garner Fight to "Ban Bossy": "I'm Not Bossy, I'm the Boss" -- Watch the Video Here!
- Elisabeth Moss Calls Fred Armisen Marriage "Extremely Traumatic," Mad Men Star Goes Topless for New York Magazine
- The Bachelor: The Top 5 Biggest, Baddest Splits Ever
- Jennifer Aniston: I’d Like To Have Gisele’s Body
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: Accused Murderer Vomits During Stirring Testimony Regarding Girlfriend’s Injuries
- Justin Bieber struggles with vocabulary, curses at court reporter during deposition
- '19 Kids and Counting' stars: We won't kiss until marriage
- ?True Detective' finale crashes HBO GO