Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick Admits to Depression and Avoiding Pregnant Girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian on KUWTK
- Beyonce and Jay Z Pack on the PDA at Made in America Festival -- See the Affectionate Photos!
- Lauren Conrad Celebrates Bridal Shower -- See the Cute Pictures!
- Serena Williams Attends Day 6 Of The 2014 US Open At USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Brittany Murphy's ?Disgusted And Outraged' Father Slams Lifetime Biopic: ?It's Hideous, Unauthorized And Completely Untrue'
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie