Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit After Scott Disick's Mysterious Instagram Post
- Jenelle Evans Celebrates Son Jace's 6th Birthday With Zombie Party: Pictures
- Kendra Wilkinson: Being on TV Helped Heal My Marriage to Hank Baskett
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Holy Hotness! Shirtless Stephen Amell and Jared Padalecki Display Their Six-Pack Abs for a Good Cause
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral Was "Perfect," Says Whitney Houston's Former Hairstylist—Get the Details
- Bindi Irwin, 17, Looks Gorgeous on Sunday Style Cover, Talks About Late Dad Steve Irwin and New Boyfriend—See Pic