Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- LuAnn de Lesseps Is So Cool, Dishes About RHONY Drama Queens Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer: Watch!
- Jonathan Crombie Dead: Anne of Green Gables Actor Dies at 48 of Brain Hemorrhage
- Pregnant Naya Rivera Flaunts Bare Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini: Instagram Photo
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Jonathan Crombie Dead at 48: Anne of Green Gables Star Suffered a Brain Hemorrhage Says Family
- Vanessa and Nick Lachey's Family Is Everything As Daughter Brooklyn's Face Is Revealed for the First Time
- Nick Cannon Admits He's a "Hopeless Romantic," Thinks Mariah Carey Will "Always Be the Love of My Life"