Jeff Conaway Reportedly Suffers Brain Hemorrhage, Broken Hip in Fall
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 19th 2010 06:39AM
Conaway's girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, told TMZ that the troubled actor suffered a brain hemorrhage, a broken hip and arm and fractured his neck in the fall.
He remains in an undisclosed hospital, but details of his condition have not been released.
Conaway, 59, rocketed to fame in 1978 with a starring role in 'Grease' and in the same year began his 3-year run on the hit TV series, 'Taxi.' Roles dried up in the 1980s as his substance abuse problem worsened. In 2008, he surfaced on VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club' and later on 'Celebrity Rehab,' where he admitted to being addicted to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Shares Thanksgiving Selfie, Says She's "F--king Thankful"
- 14 Things Us Weekly Is Thankful For in 2014!
- Jessica Alba Gives Thanksgiving Turkey Tips, Spices Up Turkey Day With Jalapeno Peppers
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Carson Daly, Ashlee Simpson, Josh Duhamel and More Stars Reveal How They're Spending Thanksgiving!
- Jessica Simpson Shares Adorable Photo of "Wild Turkeys" Maxwell and Ace at the Lake—See the Cute Pic!
- Remembering Paul Walker One Year Later: Cody Walker Reflects on His Brother's Life and Legacy