John Mayer Thinks He Knows What Could Have Saved Tiger Woods
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 08:55AM
In the interview, Mayer discusses masturbation, and why he thinks it would have helped Tiger Woods.
"If Tiger Woods only knew when to j--- off. It has a true market value, like gold bullion," he says.
He also talks about the women in his life -- Jessica Simpson, Jennifer Aniston and the girl who inspired 'Your Body Is a Wonderland.' (And it wasn't Jennifer Love Hewitt.)
Relationships: "All I want to do now is f--- the girls I've already f-----, because I can't fathom explaining myself to somebody who can't believe I'd be interested in them, and they're going, 'But you're John Mayer!' So I'm going backwards to move forward. I'm too freaked out to meet anybody else."
The inspiration for 'Your Body Is a Wonderland:' "This woman is precious. She can vouch for me not as a celebrity. She carries with her information of this 14-year-old boy she knew. She knows the truth. She hadn't written me in a long time. I think she was trying to forget me because she has a husband and kids."
Jessica Simpson: "I got so many tension headaches from magazine covers that it felt like a threat."
Jennifer Aniston: "I have this weird feeling, a pride thing, for the people I've had relationships with. What would I be saying to Jen, who I think is f---ing fantastic, if I said to her, 'I don't dislike you. In fact, I like you extremely well. But I have to back out of this because it doesn't arc over the horizon. This is not where I see myself for the rest of my life, this is not my ideal destiny.'"
Finding someone: "I'll be happy when I close out this life-partner thing. It's been a long time since I've felt attached. Think of how much mental capacity I'm using to meet the right person so I can stop giving a f--- about it."
The paparazzi: "All this weird sh-- about me? All this strangeness? I wouldn't have a music career without it. But I am at odds with myself. I have some presence of psychological damage from the past 36 months. I have not had a woman appear in my dreams sexually without a paparazzi in the dream too. I can't even have a wet dream without having to explain to someone who's grinding on me, 'We can't do this right now, because there's a guy over there taking pictures.' I don't know how much further I can do this before I'm a dead body on the side of the road."
His sexuality: "I don't care about anything other than energy. That's why people think, 'Is he bi? Is he that?' I've never slept with a man. But I get it. I've seen pictures of men on the Internet that are sexier than pictures of most women."
His favorite album: "I know that I'm supposed to say that my newest is the best one. B--- s---. 'Continuum' is my best one. And I think you gain more than you lose by saying that."
WOLVERHAMPTON, UNITED KINGDOM - JANUARY 19: John Mayer performs on stage at the Civic Hall on January 19, 2010 in Wolverhampton, England. (Photo by Steve Thorne/Redferns) *** Local Caption *** John Mayer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Taylor Swift crashes superfan's bridal shower ? VIDEO
- ?Neighbors': Seth Rogen and Zac Efron try out for ?Workaholics' cubicle ? NSFW VIDEO
- ?Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson's picture-perfect reaction to the Purple Wedding ? PHOTO
- Alexa Ray Joel's First Words About Her Health After Collapsing Onstage
- Kardashian Family News: Kris Jenner Goes to Hospital, Rob Kardashian Not in Rehab
- Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper Cuts Off Private Part, Jumps from Balcony!
- Lamar Odom Officially Signs With New York Knicks for Remainder of NBA Season
- Alan Thicke Talks Son Robin's Split, Kirk Cameron Bailing on Growing Pains Reunion
- Scandal Stars Scott Foley, Joshua Malina to Join Shonda Rhimes on Post-Finale Jimmy Kimmel Special: First Look!