Are They Back Together? Uma Thurman and Ex-Fiance Lock Lips in Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 06:36AM
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon.
Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15. Busson, a hedge fund manager, proposed in the summer of 2008 with an 8-carat diamond ring, but Thurman reportedly gave it back.
Thurman told W Magazine back in September that they weren't in any rush to get married. "I'm happily engaged, but we haven't set a wedding up," she said. "One day we'll do it, when we're ready...We can't live anywhere else because my children's father lives here."
Thurman has two children with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke. Busson also has two children from a previous relationship with supermodel Elle MacPherson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper arrested for allegedly beating up a porn star
- Maria Menounos recalls 'scary' car attack incident
- 'Honey Boo Boo's' Mama June: I'm not dating child sex offender
- China's Alibaba Reportedly Eyeing 37 Percent Stake in Lionsgate
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'John Wick,' 'Ouija' and More
- 10 Sneaky Ways ABC Is Boosting 'World News Tonight' Ratings (Guest Column)
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Best of Late Night TV: Taylor Swift's New Album and Neil Patrick Harris' Nude Scene (VIDEO)
- Hear Meryl Streep & Anna Kendrick Sing in New 'Into the Woods' Featurette (VIDEO)
- Courtney Love Books Another TV Gig, Will Recur on 'Empire'