Are They Back Together? Uma Thurman and Ex-Fiance Lock Lips in Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 06:36AM
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon.
Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15. Busson, a hedge fund manager, proposed in the summer of 2008 with an 8-carat diamond ring, but Thurman reportedly gave it back.
Thurman told W Magazine back in September that they weren't in any rush to get married. "I'm happily engaged, but we haven't set a wedding up," she said. "One day we'll do it, when we're ready...We can't live anywhere else because my children's father lives here."
Thurman has two children with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke. Busson also has two children from a previous relationship with supermodel Elle MacPherson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bobbi Kristina Brown death photo sold as family attends funeral
- Mike Huckabee shares his favorite movie, TV show and band
- Wife: Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka diagnosed with stomach cancer
- Pez Candy Animated Movie in the Works
- 'Game of Thrones': Max von Sydow Cast as Three-Eyed Raven
- Drew Barrymore's Must-Haves From Her Flower Beauty Line
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Quiz: Which TV Show Should You Binge Watch?
- 'The Dressmaker' Trailer Has Sexy Kate Winslet, Shirtless Liam Hemsworth
- Giant Inflatable Minion Flies Into Traffic, Causing Car Damage and Bad Puns