Are They Back Together? Uma Thurman and Ex-Fiance Lock Lips in Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 06:36AM
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon.
Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15. Busson, a hedge fund manager, proposed in the summer of 2008 with an 8-carat diamond ring, but Thurman reportedly gave it back.
Thurman told W Magazine back in September that they weren't in any rush to get married. "I'm happily engaged, but we haven't set a wedding up," she said. "One day we'll do it, when we're ready...We can't live anywhere else because my children's father lives here."
Thurman has two children with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke. Busson also has two children from a previous relationship with supermodel Elle MacPherson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- Lifetime Chooses Voice of Grumpy Cat
- TV Writer David G.B. Brown Dies at 67
- Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested for Domestic Violence
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Michael Kors's Best 'Project Runway' Critiques (VIDEO)
- What's On TV Tonight: 'Red Band Society' and 'The Mysteries of Laura' Series Premieres, 'Franklin & Bash,' and More Picks
- 7 Sitcom Guys That Are Our Boyfriends In Our Heads (GIFs)