Are They Back Together? Uma Thurman and Ex-Fiance Lock Lips in Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 06:36AM
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon.
Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15. Busson, a hedge fund manager, proposed in the summer of 2008 with an 8-carat diamond ring, but Thurman reportedly gave it back.
Thurman told W Magazine back in September that they weren't in any rush to get married. "I'm happily engaged, but we haven't set a wedding up," she said. "One day we'll do it, when we're ready...We can't live anywhere else because my children's father lives here."
Thurman has two children with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke. Busson also has two children from a previous relationship with supermodel Elle MacPherson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- Fans: Maroon 5's 'Animals' music video violent and 'disturbing'
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Universal Taps Nicholas Carpou as Domestic Distribution President
- 'Heaven Knows What' Star Arielle Holmes Signs With ICM (Exclusive)
- Amy Poehler, Seth Rogen, David Letterman's Writers Headed to N.Y. Comedy Festival
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Characters Ranked From Most to Least Expendable
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Rumor Roundup: Searching for Luke Skywalker