Are They Back Together? Uma Thurman and Ex-Fiance Lock Lips in Public
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 20th 2010 06:36AM
With a carefree kiss in the park, Uma Thurman has sparked speculation she's back with ex-fiancé Arpad Busson. The couple, who ended their year-long engagement in November, were spotted canoodling on an NYC park bench Tuesday afternoon.
Thurman, 39, ended the engagement on November 15. Busson, a hedge fund manager, proposed in the summer of 2008 with an 8-carat diamond ring, but Thurman reportedly gave it back.
Thurman told W Magazine back in September that they weren't in any rush to get married. "I'm happily engaged, but we haven't set a wedding up," she said. "One day we'll do it, when we're ready...We can't live anywhere else because my children's father lives here."
Thurman has two children with her ex-husband, actor Ethan Hawke. Busson also has two children from a previous relationship with supermodel Elle MacPherson.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box office: ?Guardians of the Galaxy' rules lackluster Labor Day
- Stars Respond to Leaked Photo Hacking Scandal
- Venice Biennale College Announces 2015 Film Fund Contenders
- Lost Chapter of 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' Published for 50th Anniversary
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?