Donald Trump Brings His 'Poker Face' to Lady Gaga's NYC "Monster Ball"
By Steven Avalos Posted Jan 21st 2010 01:00PM
In addition to the frenzied throngs of the Lady's bejeweled and bewigged fans, there were several high-profile celebs in the audience, most of which more unexpected than the pop star's ever perplexing wardrobe. See what celebs are saying about her NYC concerts >>
When not dishing over hot topics with her peers on daytime television, it seems Barbara Walters loves a good night out on the town as much as the next person. Walters, who featured Gaga in her annual "10 Most Fascinating People" special, clearly came to see what all the fuss is about. Let it be known, PopEater will shell out extravagant sums of money for any footage of Walters carrying a disco stick and singing along to 'Poker Face'.
We're guessing Donald Trump was too wowed after the show to send this tweet himself.
Also reportedly in attendance were Yoko Ono (who Gaga regularly calls out as a personal inspiration), Sting and Keri Hilson. Looks like concertgoers had more than enough to look at between the antics on stage and the famous faces in the crowd-- and it's only the first night.
Check back throughout the weekend to see what other stars step out for Gaga.
Lady Gaga Photos
Metal rings, mirrored shoulder pads/angel wings (and a matching bra), uni-sleeved dancers ... Lady Gaga shows are nothing if they're not way-out-there interesting. Click to See Pics of Miss Gaga in All Her Glory >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- This Week on Stage: ?Disgraced' is anything but, Keira Knightley preps her Broadway debut
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Lake Bell Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby Girl With Husband Scott Campbell
- Chinese Woman Spends Entire Week at KFC After Getting Dumped By Boyfriend, Says She "Needed Time to Think"
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories