Late Night Hosts' High School Yearbook Photos
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 21st 2010 04:33PM
High School: Brookline High School, Brookline, MA
-- He served as the managing editor of the school newspaper.
-- After graduating as valedictorian in 1981, he entered Harvard University.
High School: Broad Ripple High School, Indianapolis, IN
-- During Letterman's senior year, he was voted "Class Smart Alec."
-- During high school, he worked as a stock boy at Atlas Supermarket.
High School: Andover High School,
-- According to the NY Times, a high school guidance counselor once suggested that his mother take Leno out of school because "education is not for everyone."
-- He stayed and later graduated from Emerson College in Boston.
High School: Saugerties High School,
Saugerties, New York
-- At age 17, Jimmy Fallon was ready for stand-up and entered a contest that had him mimicking celebrity announcers for a line of troll dolls. He won the contest and continued to be an active participant in high school plays.
-- Fallon was shortly expelled from school, following an incident where he allegedly pulled a fire alarm.
High School: Ed W. Clark High School, Las Vegas, NV
-- He played clarinet in his high school's marching band.
-- Jimmy Kimmel started working in the radio industry while in high school, hosting a Sunday night interview show on UNLV's college station KUNV.
High School: Porter-Gaud School,
-- In high school, Colbert participated in several school plays and contributed to the school newspaper.
-- During his time as a teenager, he also briefly fronted a Rolling Stones cover band.
High School: Santa Monica High School,
Santa Monica, CA
-- Carson Daly dreamed of becoming a police officer but opted to become a DJ instead.
-- Daly was also an active member of the school's golf team.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Casual in Boyfriend Jeans, Cheetah Shoes: See the Street Style Photos!
- Kenya Moore Posts Photo of Cease and Desist Letter From RHOA Costar NeNe Leakes
- Michelle Obama Is Not Amused While Meeting New King of Saudi Arabia: Photos
- Chris Pratt as Indiana Jones? 6 reasons he could be the best or worst choice
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp Teaser Confirms What You've Been Hoping for
- Budweiser Puppy Faces a Wolf in "Lost Dog" Super Bowl XLIX Ad—Can the Clydesdales Save Him? Watch Now!
- Hell. Yeah. The Royals Are Coming to the Big Game This Sunday—See the Badass Teaser!