Girls on Pop: Montag's Face and Lohan's Fate
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 22nd 2010 11:14AM
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 25: Scandals of 2010 So Far
PopCast No. 24: Wrapping Up the '00s
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani, Black Shelton Have Amazing Lip Sync Battle with Jimmy Fallon on the Tonight Show
- Lauren Conrad, William Tell Look Perfect In First Wedding Photo; Avril Lavigne, Chad Kroeger Headed For a Split
- Joe Manganiello Is Ridiculously Buff -- See His Impressive Gym Picture!
- Inside Jenelle Evans’ Major Delivery Room Drama
- Kim Zolciak Shows Off The Results Of Her Boob Job And Tummy Tuck
- Oscar-Worthy Actresses! Rosie O'Donnell And Whoopi Goldberg Given ?Lecture’ To Act Like ?Best Friends' On ?The View' PLUS Another Whoopi Slip Of The Tongue ?Pisses Off' ABC Execs
- Tim McGraw: Faith Hill makes me 'better at everything'
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery