What Will Coco Do? A Guide to Conan O'Brien's Next Eight Months
By Jo Piazza Posted Jan 23rd 2010 09:00AM
Get a tan, kick back, channel your inner Gosselin with some plastique hair, but most importantly come back in September with something new and awesome. Here's how our experts think Conan should spend the next eight months (besides swimming in his severance pay like Scrooge McDuck).
10. "Come back to New York!!!' says Samantha Marcus Yanks, editor-in-chief of Hamptons and Gotham magazines.
9. "He should be putting together a show that is completely original without limits since the Tonight Show offered so many limits for him," says "Cult of Celebrity" author Cooper Lawrence.
8. "Get some hair extensions a la Kate Gosselin and let your freak flag fly," says grooming expert Margaret Kelly of Lock & Mane. "Nothing says 'Hey NBC I'm a new man and you can suck it,' like some $7 k fake hair."
7. "Conan + 8 months = Avatar 2: The Orange Tribe," says PopWrap's Ryan Brockington
6. "He should spend some of his fresh $40 million on a 'selling for a loss' apartment in the Plaza or 15 CPW around February," Yanks says.
5. "He should be doing what the rest of us will be doing, not watching NBC," Lawrence says.
4. "Take a vacation," says Cristina Kinon, television writer for the New York Daily News. It isn't a bad idea, Coco.
3. "Toilet paper Jeff Zucker's Amagansett home in August," Yanks says.
2. "He can slowly start stealing Jay's car collection until he's caught by his chinny chinny chin," Brockington says.
1. "Oprah's timeslot isn't available until September 2011, but I think the time to start buttering her up is now," says celebrity columnist Ben Widdicombe. "Roses, chocolates, a gondola ride on the back of a flatbed truck truck through the streets of Chicago. I think that's his next move."
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Benedict Cumberbatch Imitates Beyonce's "Crazy In Love" Walk: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian Is Showstopper In Plunging Dress at Las Vegas 34th Birthday Bash: Pictures
- Anna Kendrick Dazzles in New Kate Spade Holiday Ad Campaign: See the Behind-the-Scenes Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday With Kanye, Khloe & Pals In Las Vegas
- Jamie Foxx Hosts The Note Pad Powered By The Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Grandfather Says Marysville School Shooter Targeted His Cousins In School Cafeteria
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!