George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!