George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariska Hargitay Returning for Law & Order: SVU Season 15
- Chris Pine Holds Hands With Swimsuit Model Amanda Frances
- Amanda Bynes Claims She Was "Sexually Harassed" by a Police Officer
- Amanda Bynes Claims Cop ‘Slapped My [Body Part], Alleges Bizarre Sexual Harassment’
- Ashton Kutcher Blames ‘Media’ For Ruining Twitter
- NYPD investigating Amanda Bynes' allegations of sexual assault
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview