George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- America's Got Talent: Chris Jones Hypnotizes Howie Mandel to Shake Hands - Watch the Amazing Video
- Josh Duggar's Dad Jim Bob Duggar Advocated for the Death Penalty for Incest in 2002 Political Campaign
- Jenelle Evans Is Wanted by Police for Allegedly Attacking Ex, Claims Former Fiance Nathan Griffith Ran Over Her With His Truck
- Amy Schumer puts Bill Cosby on trial on 'Inside Amy Schumer'
- L.A. Mayor Eric Garcetti hopes ?San Andreas' gets city to prepare
- Thousands sign petition to take back Iggy Azalea's Billboard win
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss Are Modeling Together Again— For Mango!
- Jeff Goldblum Appears on Independence Day 2 Set, As Seen in Photo Shared by Sequel Producer—See the Pic!
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Chris Brown's Daughter, Says There's No Drama Between Her and Rihanna