George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Walking Dead's Seth Gilliam Arrested for DUI, Marijuana Possession: See Father Gabriel Stokes' Mugshot
- Robert Herjavec, Kym Johnson Explain That Shocking Kiss on Dancing With the Stars
- Jack Black, Jimmy Fallon Expertly Recreate Extreme's "More Than Words" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Pretty stars who go gritty on film
- Miley Cyrus says she hasn't just had 'straight, heterosexual' relationships
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, Scandal, The Flash, Outlander and More!
- Operation Normal: How Prince William and Kate Middleton Are Trying to Mold Prince George and Princess Charlotte to Be Just Like Us
- Happy Cinco de Mayo! Celebrate With These Stars With Mexican Heritage