George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Little Couple's Bill and Jen Arnold Joke They'll Adopt Again When Their Kids Start to Hate Them
- Jennifer Lawrence Defies the Freezing NYC Weather in Light Jackets, Open-Toe Heels
- Jennifer Aniston: I Was "Cranky" and "Irritable" When I Stopped Exercising for My Cake Role
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!