George Clooney Flirts With the Amazing Betty White
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2010 08:37AM
As if you weren't already aware, Betty White is awesome. While accepting the Lifetime Achievement Award at the SAGs on Saturday, the 88-year-old Hollywood legend spoke of her wildly impressive career in showbiz and relished in all the people she's met over the years. In doing so, she introduced a little blue comedy to the mix. "I actually know many of you and I've worked with quite a few," she recalled. "Maybe had a couple. And you know who you are."
The hilarious quip was progressed by one of her hundreds of past cast-mates, George Clooney, who revealed a "fling" with the icon. "In 1987, I did an episode of 'The Golden Girls' and I would like to thank Betty White for her discretion," adding: "a friend of mine told me she was a bobcat in the sack."
Missed Betty's Speech? Watch It After the Jump!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sister Wives' Kody Brown Reveals He Almost Quit the Show: "I Had Had Enough"
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Crazy Flat Abs in Short Shorts, Is Thinner Than Ever in New Instagram Photo: "People Love to Call Me the Fat One"
- Halle Berry: It's Hard to Get Roles as a Woman of Color
- The life and career of Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Vanilla Ice opens up on 'mess' of an arrest
- Jennifer Lawrence's Screaming Match With David O. Russell on Joy Set: Just the Director Getting Her Pumped for a Fight Scene?!
- Christina Milian Calls Her Mom "So F---ing Selfish" During Major Argument—See the Turned Up Finale Sneak Peek!
- Looney Tunes Goes High Fashion! Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird & More Hit the Runway at Moschino Show—Take a Look