Diddy's Son Gets a $360K Maybach for His Birthday
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 25th 2010 07:05AM
It's good being Diddy's son. Not only do you get one of the most lavish sixteenth birthday parties ever bestowed upon a teenage boy, you also get a car worth more than $350,000. See, everyone, the recession is over ... if your name is Diddy. Oh, and he also donated ten grand to Haiti.
The son of the rap mogul was greeted with a Maybach, one of the world's most expensive and luxurious cars which is being valued at $360,000.
Justin Dior Combs' party over the weekend will be available for the world to see, as MTV's 'My Super Sweet Sixteen' cameras were in tow to document all of the extravagance. Aside from a club full of Justin's friends and family, rappers Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Jim Jones performed for the teenager.
According to the New York Daily News, Diddy also gave his son a check for $10,000, which was then kindly donated to the relief efforts in Haiti.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs
Looking smooth and handsome as always, Sean 'Diddy' Combs' is seen here at the 3rd annual BET Honors on January 16. Click for More Diddy Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 2 of Glen Campbell's children fighting wife for control of medical, financial decisions
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- Nick Gordon's Disturbing Tweet, and the Latest on Bobbi Kristina
- Demi Lovato's Super Cute Haircut Is a Hit!
- Sweetest. Thing. Ever! How Adam Levine Made a Kid's Dream Come True
- Dancing With the Stars Mystery Contestant Revealed: It's Bachelor Chris Soules!
- Scott Eastwood Goes Shirtless, Flexes For Photographers While Working Out Barefoot in Only Blue Jeans ? You Have to See These Sexy, No Joke Pics
- Vince Vaughn, Unfinished Business Costars Are Goofy Coworkers in Fake, Cheesy Stock Photos