Diddy's Son Gets a $360K Maybach for His Birthday
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 25th 2010 07:05AM
It's good being Diddy's son. Not only do you get one of the most lavish sixteenth birthday parties ever bestowed upon a teenage boy, you also get a car worth more than $350,000. See, everyone, the recession is over ... if your name is Diddy. Oh, and he also donated ten grand to Haiti.
The son of the rap mogul was greeted with a Maybach, one of the world's most expensive and luxurious cars which is being valued at $360,000.
Justin Dior Combs' party over the weekend will be available for the world to see, as MTV's 'My Super Sweet Sixteen' cameras were in tow to document all of the extravagance. Aside from a club full of Justin's friends and family, rappers Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Jim Jones performed for the teenager.
According to the New York Daily News, Diddy also gave his son a check for $10,000, which was then kindly donated to the relief efforts in Haiti.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs
Looking smooth and handsome as always, Sean 'Diddy' Combs' is seen here at the 3rd annual BET Honors on January 16. Click for More Diddy Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist