Diddy's Son Gets a $360K Maybach for His Birthday
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 25th 2010 07:05AM
It's good being Diddy's son. Not only do you get one of the most lavish sixteenth birthday parties ever bestowed upon a teenage boy, you also get a car worth more than $350,000. See, everyone, the recession is over ... if your name is Diddy. Oh, and he also donated ten grand to Haiti.
The son of the rap mogul was greeted with a Maybach, one of the world's most expensive and luxurious cars which is being valued at $360,000.
Justin Dior Combs' party over the weekend will be available for the world to see, as MTV's 'My Super Sweet Sixteen' cameras were in tow to document all of the extravagance. Aside from a club full of Justin's friends and family, rappers Fabolous, Lil' Kim and Jim Jones performed for the teenager.
According to the New York Daily News, Diddy also gave his son a check for $10,000, which was then kindly donated to the relief efforts in Haiti.
Sean 'Diddy' Combs
Looking smooth and handsome as always, Sean 'Diddy' Combs' is seen here at the 3rd annual BET Honors on January 16. Click for More Diddy Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Experts: Kim Kardashian airbrushed to look thinner on US Weekly cover
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler tackle 2013?s biggest pop culture topics, make bold predictions for 2014
- ?Bull Durham' musical to debut in Atlanta
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!
- Madonna Splits From Boyfriend Brahim Zaibat After Three Years of Dating
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Visit South Africa House to Pay Respects After Nelson Mandela's Death: Pictures
- Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having a Second Baby Girl at 2013 Beauty Inc Awards In NYC