Who Is That Supposed to Be? Celebrity Wax Figures Gone Wrong
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 26th 2010 01:11PM
Yesterday, Heidi Klum unveiled her wax figure at the Madame Tussaud's in Berlin. And when we saw what it looked like, we thought the sculptors confused her with a Kate Bosworth blow-up doll for a second. (However, Ms. Klum herself doesn't agree. "It is a pretty good likeness, but it's pretty strange to look yourself in the eyes," she said at the unveiling.)
But Heidi's not the only one whose wax likeness isn't really that much of a likeness. Take a look at celebrities who don't resemble their wax models.
The fake 'Pretty Woman' reminds us of Katie Couric -- not the Oscar -winning actress.
Maybe Timberlake was unavailable to pose for his own figure, so they asked David Beckham to fill in?
The body and the clothes are right ... but the face? Not so much.
If by Jennifer Lopez, you mean the love child of Beyonce and Jennifer Love Hewitt, then yes, that's what this is.
This is supposed to be the 'Fantastic Four' star, but it looks more like a pissed off Heidi Montag, post first plastic surgery.
There are no words.
It's as if they started making a wax Johnny Depp, then realized they were supposed to be doing Bloom.
We're not sure when Kidman turned into Britney Spears.
Putting this wax figure in a Zorro outfit will not make up for the fact that Banderas is unrecognizable.
Maggie Coughlan, Brooke Tarnoff and Mike Hess contributed to this article.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
ExtraFEEDMore From Extra Li
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"