Who Is That Supposed to Be? Celebrity Wax Figures Gone Wrong
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 26th 2010 01:11PM
Yesterday, Heidi Klum unveiled her wax figure at the Madame Tussaud's in Berlin. And when we saw what it looked like, we thought the sculptors confused her with a Kate Bosworth blow-up doll for a second. (However, Ms. Klum herself doesn't agree. "It is a pretty good likeness, but it's pretty strange to look yourself in the eyes," she said at the unveiling.)
But Heidi's not the only one whose wax likeness isn't really that much of a likeness. Take a look at celebrities who don't resemble their wax models.
The fake 'Pretty Woman' reminds us of Katie Couric -- not the Oscar -winning actress.
Maybe Timberlake was unavailable to pose for his own figure, so they asked David Beckham to fill in?
The body and the clothes are right ... but the face? Not so much.
If by Jennifer Lopez, you mean the love child of Beyonce and Jennifer Love Hewitt, then yes, that's what this is.
This is supposed to be the 'Fantastic Four' star, but it looks more like a pissed off Heidi Montag, post first plastic surgery.
There are no words.
It's as if they started making a wax Johnny Depp, then realized they were supposed to be doing Bloom.
We're not sure when Kidman turned into Britney Spears.
Putting this wax figure in a Zorro outfit will not make up for the fact that Banderas is unrecognizable.
Maggie Coughlan, Brooke Tarnoff and Mike Hess contributed to this article.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- ?The Tomorrow People' react: Tying up loose ends
- ?Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Who was voted out? Who was eliminated?
- Nelly talks sports superstitions, going country, laughing at himself on ?Real Husbands of Hollywood'
- YouTube Rewind! The Top Videos of 2013
- Extra Scoop: Justin Bieber to Replace Paul Walker in ?Fast & Furious 7'?! Say It Isn't So!
- Emmy Rossum Pokes Fun at Gisele B
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories