Chelsea Handler, Boyfriend/Boss Living Separately
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 26th 2010 07:46AM
Chelsea Handler is slowing things down romantically with her boyfriend of four years -- who just so happens to also be her boss. Handler and Ted Harbert, who is President and CEO of Comcast, are "no longer residing together," an E! rep tells UsMagazine.com. Comcast own's E!, which is the network 'Chelsea Lately' airs on.
"Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said in a statement.
Handler and Harbert started their relationship in 2006 when Handler was making the transition from 'The Chelsea Handler Show' to 'Chelsea Lately.' Handler, who at 34 is 21 years younger than the 55-year-old Harbert, vaguely referenced him as her "live-in lover" on the show.
Gawker.com reported on Monday that the two had split, and that "Handler was the one to do the breaking-up."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kanye West and Amber Rose continue to rock their fur at the Dior Homme fashion show in Paris.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Chelsea Handler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chelsea Handler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Juan Pablo Galavis Wants Nikki Ferrell to Use Her Bachelor Fame to Be a Model
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- ?Flattered' Laura Prepon Denies ?Unbelievable' Rumors She's Dating Fellow Scientologist Tom Cruise
- TV Review: ?True Tori' real-life, or real-Lifetime?
- Chris Brown trial on assault charge could start Wednesday
- Lupita Nyong'o named by People magazine as 'World's Most Beautiful' for 2014