Chelsea Handler, Boyfriend/Boss Living Separately
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 26th 2010 07:46AM
Chelsea Handler is slowing things down romantically with her boyfriend of four years -- who just so happens to also be her boss. Handler and Ted Harbert, who is President and CEO of Comcast, are "no longer residing together," an E! rep tells UsMagazine.com. Comcast own's E!, which is the network 'Chelsea Lately' airs on.
"Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said in a statement.
Handler and Harbert started their relationship in 2006 when Handler was making the transition from 'The Chelsea Handler Show' to 'Chelsea Lately.' Handler, who at 34 is 21 years younger than the 55-year-old Harbert, vaguely referenced him as her "live-in lover" on the show.
Gawker.com reported on Monday that the two had split, and that "Handler was the one to do the breaking-up."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kanye West and Amber Rose continue to rock their fur at the Dior Homme fashion show in Paris.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Chelsea Handler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chelsea Handler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shane West Ditches His Wacky Wig for Salem's Second Season: Check Out His New Look in This Exclusive Pic
- Jennifer Lawrence Glams It Up in Latest Dior Campaign After Missing Oscars 2015: See the Photos!
- Lisa Rinna: My Husband Harry Hamlin Said He'd Divorce Me If I Joined Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Lupita Nyong'o's $150G Oscars dress stolen
- Kelly Clarkson Releases More Songs Off Her Upcoming Album—Listen to ''Take You High'' & ''Let Your Tears Fall'' Here!
- Dallas' Leonor Varela Welcomes Daughter Luna Mae—See Her First Pic!
- Matt Lauer Confronts Ellen DeGeneres Over Epic Fifty Shades Prank, Thanks Raunchy Twitter Accounts for ''Kind Tweets''