Chelsea Handler, Boyfriend/Boss Living Separately
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 26th 2010 07:46AM
Chelsea Handler is slowing things down romantically with her boyfriend of four years -- who just so happens to also be her boss. Handler and Ted Harbert, who is President and CEO of Comcast, are "no longer residing together," an E! rep tells UsMagazine.com. Comcast own's E!, which is the network 'Chelsea Lately' airs on.
"Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said in a statement.
Handler and Harbert started their relationship in 2006 when Handler was making the transition from 'The Chelsea Handler Show' to 'Chelsea Lately.' Handler, who at 34 is 21 years younger than the 55-year-old Harbert, vaguely referenced him as her "live-in lover" on the show.
Gawker.com reported on Monday that the two had split, and that "Handler was the one to do the breaking-up."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kanye West and Amber Rose continue to rock their fur at the Dior Homme fashion show in Paris.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Chelsea Handler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chelsea Handler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Bullock Turns 50! Her 5 Most Timeless Films
- Kelly Rowland Bares Her Baby Bump in Cutout Top on Lunch Date: Picture
- Audrina Patridge Paints Body Blue as X-Men's Mystique For Comic-Con: Pictures
- Jamie Foxx And Stacy Keibler Attend Sam Nazarian Birthday Party With Ketel One at Hyde Sunset Kitchen
- Still Consciously Uncoupled! Chris Martin Denies Reconciling With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: ?We Are Not Together'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day