Chelsea Handler, Boyfriend/Boss Living Separately
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 26th 2010 07:46AM
Chelsea Handler is slowing things down romantically with her boyfriend of four years -- who just so happens to also be her boss. Handler and Ted Harbert, who is President and CEO of Comcast, are "no longer residing together," an E! rep tells UsMagazine.com. Comcast own's E!, which is the network 'Chelsea Lately' airs on.
"Ted has nothing but the highest regard for Chelsea both personally and professionally," the rep said in a statement.
Handler and Harbert started their relationship in 2006 when Handler was making the transition from 'The Chelsea Handler Show' to 'Chelsea Lately.' Handler, who at 34 is 21 years younger than the 55-year-old Harbert, vaguely referenced him as her "live-in lover" on the show.
Gawker.com reported on Monday that the two had split, and that "Handler was the one to do the breaking-up."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Kanye West and Amber Rose continue to rock their fur at the Dior Homme fashion show in Paris.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Chelsea Handler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chelsea Handler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Peta Murgatroyd Pulls Out of Dancing With The Stars Season 21 Due to Ankle Injury: Details
- Taylor Swift, Brother Austin Swift Stay Humble, Share Awesome #TBT Photo of Life on the Farm
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Celebrities' real names revealed!
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls