Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey Vacations in Cleavage-Tastic Bikini With Pal Brett Ratner: Pics
- Carrie Underwood Shares First Real Shot of Adorable Baby Son Isaiah, Says He Wants to Be a Hockey Player: Pic
- Miranda Lambert Smooches Hubby Blake Shelton, Supports Little Big Town: "I Got a Song Crush!"
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah—See His Adorable Face for the First Time!
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion! Will Smith Meets Tatyana Ali at Black Girls Rock!—See the Pic!
- The Future King of England Gets Into Scary Car Accident—See The Royals Clip!