Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gretchen Rossi Shakes Off Her Haters With Taylor Swift Lip Sync: See Real Housewives of Orange County Alum's Outrageous New Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now