Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 6 Finale Recap: Teresa vs. Teresa Showdown!
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites; Candice Accola Marries Joe King: Top Weekend Stories
- Stanley Tucci, Felicity Blunt Expecting First Child: "It's Incredible"
- Jessa Duggar’s Future Father-In-Law Defends Her Abortion Comments, Calls Her Critics ‘Hitler’s Doppelgangers’
- Family Feud: Leah & Jeremy’s Moms Duke It Out Online!
- Dwayne Johnson Attends The Japan Premiere Of ‘Hercules’ At The Toho Cinemas
- San Francisco radio stations won't play Lorde's hit song 'Royals' during World Series
- 'Buffy' star Nicolas Brendon arrested after hotel disturbance
- 'Fury' starring Brad Pitt wins the box office weekend race