Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Gilman, Country Singer, Comes Out as Gay in YouTube Video
- Greer Grammer, Kelsey Grammer's Daughter and Awkward Star, Named Miss Golden Globe 2015: "My Dad Is So Proud!"
- Bachelor Stars Chris Lambton, Peyton Wright Share Thanksgiving Plans
- Kim Kardashian ‘Would Support Anything’ North Wants To Do When She's Older ? Including Posing Naked!
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Robin Williams' son speaks out for first time since dad's death
- Sorry, Will Ferrell! First Look at Jim Parsons in Elf: Buddy's Musical Christmas Has Us Smiling (Our Favorite)
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned as Polish Playground Mascot Over "Dubious Sexuality"
- Ryan Gosling Gets Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker Claiming She's His "Twin Soul"