Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nude Celebrities Photo Scandal: Emma Watson, Lena Dunham, and More Stars Slam Hackers
- CeeLo Green Voices Controversial Rape Opinion, Deletes Tweets
- Kristin Chenoweth Dyes Hair Brunette, Adds Extensions: See the Dramatic Makeover
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Daughter North Steals The Show AT LAX, Clutching Purse Valued At $1,450
- 4 Latest Developments In Hollywood Hacking Scandal: Admitted Source On The Run As FBI Investigates J.Law Leak & Others; Georgia Man Singled Out Publicly Denies Involvement
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police
- Chris Brown pleads guilty to assault in Washington
- First photos from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's wedding
- Best Housewife Ever Is Down to the Final 4: Vote for Your Favorite Bravo Lady Now!
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Get Bloody for Maroon 5's "Animals" Video as Band Reveals Tour Dates
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Reportedly Posting Controversial Rape Comments