Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her
- Victoria Beckham Actually Loves Going Without Makeup, Easy Hair -- How Very Un-Posh!
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- North Korea connected to Sony attack as company cancels Dec. 25 release of 'The Interview'