Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glee Pays Tribute to Cory Monteith Again in Emotional "City of Angels" Episode
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Cleavage in Miami: See the Sexy Late Night Look!
- Matt and Amy Roloff, Little People, Big World Couple, Separating After 26 Years of Marriage
- Oscar Pistorius Murder Trial: Forensic Expert Says Athlete WAS On Stumps In Shooting, Demonstrates Possible Sequence Of Events
- Jerry Sandusky's Wife Makes Shocking Excuses For Child Molesting: Says ?He Showered With Kids,' But That's ?Generation He Grew Up In'
- Miranda Kerr strips down for sexy ad
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- High school students pay up to turn off Justin Bieber's music
- Taylor Swift Makes Amusing "For Your Consideration" Video for ACMs, "Confetti-Bombed" Her Brother
- Justin Bieber's Bratty Deposition Video Gets Remixed by Seth Meyers—Watch Now!
- Pablo Schreiber Returning to Law & Order: SVU for a Dangerous Confrontation With Mariska Hargitay's Benson