Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Rihanna and Drake Grab Dinner in London After Wining and Dining in Amsterdam
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies