Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Candace Cameron Bure on Danica McKellar's Fiance: "They Just Suit Each Other"
- Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: First Look at Dakota Johnson, Jamie Dornan in S&M Flick
- Chrissy Teigen: What's In My Bag?
- Brady Oestrike's Friend Speaks Out, Police Issue Update On Decapitation & Other New Developments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West's Daughter North Takes Her First Steps, Mom Celebrates On Social Media
- Ted Nugent calls critics 'unclean vermin' after concert cancellation
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Jessica Biel will butt heads with Zooey Deschanel on 'New Girl'