Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Perry: Scandal Actor Joins Us For Live Twitter Q&A! Read His Spoilers and Surprising Behind-the-Scenes Details!
- Emmy Rossum Spoofs Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris Share Their Christmas Card: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jenelle Evans Is "Exhausted" From Second Pregnancy, Has Severe Morning Sickness
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare