Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics
- Marisa Tomei Joins Empire Season 2 as a Billionaire Hip-Hop Fan
- Los Angeles district attorney declines to file charges against Diddy
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story