Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mandy Moore Hinted She Was Having "The Worst" Time As Ryan Adams Split News Broke
- Kim Kardashian Supports Bruce Jenner "100 Percent," He's "the Happiest" She's Ever Seen Him
- Lady Gaga Does Yoga in a Thong, Shows off Butt in Revealing Pictures
- Kim Kardashian: Bruce Jenner is 'the happiest I've ever seen him'
- New Bill Cosby accuser: 'It was obvious to me that he had had sex with me'
- Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson reunite for comedy 'She's Funny That Way'