Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHONY Recap: Bethenny Frankel Battles Ramona Singer Over "Stolen" Dress at Sonja Morgan's Fashion Show
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Alison Falls Into Charles' Clutches on Prom Night
- Shonda Rhimes Explains Why Derek Had to Die on Grey's Anatomy
- Miley Cyrus and rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell pose for NSFW photo shoot
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Deadpool Redband Trailer Released! Ryan Reynolds' New Movie Has Jokes, Sex and Violence in Spades—Watch!
- Ansel Elgort Covers Teen Vogue, Reveals Why He Cried During One of The Greatest Days of His Life
- Raven-Symoné Hosts Epic That's So Raven Reunion at The View, Teases Exciting Project With the Disney Cast