Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Wears Fruit-and-Veggie Jumpsuit, Meets Baddie Winkle Before MTV VMAs
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne Perform "Complicated" Together in San Diego After Twitter Misunderstanding
- Dancing With the Stars Alum Amy Purdy Gets Married on "Unbelievably Magical Night"
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Miley Cyrus, 2015 MTV VMAs Host, Wears Skintight Fruit & Veggie-Printed Jumpsuit Before Show—Look!
- Tori Kelly Is Making Her MTV Video Music Awards Debut: Why It's Time to Get Super-Excited!
- George Hamilton and Alana Stewart Take a Road Trip to Palm Springs—Watch the Stewarts & Hamiltons Clip!