Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
- True Tori: Spelling Recalls The Moment When Husband Dean McDermott Lied To Her In Denying Affair: ?I Noticed His Right Eyebrow Shaking'
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day