Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dating Naked Wedding Recap: Hookups, Breakups, and Another I Do?
- Dakota Johnson Is Back to 50 Shades of Grey Brunette Hair Color ? Do You Like Her Look?
- Kendall Jenner Models Sheer White Outfit in Ports 1961 at Milan Fashion Week
- Doug Gotterba, John Travolta's Former Pilot ? & Self-Proclaimed Lover ? Denies Actor's Statement That Ongoing Lawsuit Is Fueled By Cash
- Heather Mack Admits Stuffing Mom's Body Into Bali Suitcase, Boyfriend Confesses ? Police Claim
- X-Rated! ?RHONJ' Ladies Dish On Porn, Sex Acts & More In Raunchiest Scene Ever ? Will It Make It Past The Censors?
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day