Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Martin Is "Friends" With Estranged Wife Gwyneth Paltrow, Says There's "Lots of Love"
- Kelly Rowland Accidentally Reveals She's Having a Baby Boy, Dishes On Her Pregnancy Cravings
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Willow's Bed Picture Controversy, Laughs Off Will Smith Marriage Rumors As "Entertaining"
- Drew Barrymore’s Childhood Insult That Family Says Drove Half-Sister To Downward Spiral: ‘How Could I Possibly Be Related To Someone Who Is So Fat?’
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- The Justin Bieber-Orlando Bloom Feud Is the Best Thing on the Internet Right Now
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Have Talked About Marriage: "They See a Long Future Together"
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out Of Water Trailer: Watch as the Crew Enters Our World to Battle Antonio Banderas