Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Baby Girl Ioni James With Husband James Conran: See First Photos!
- Tracey Ullman's Mother Doreen Skinner Dies in House Fire Caused By Cigarette
- Prince Harry Supports Ex Cressida Bonas at London Play: Details
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Don't Laugh at Death, Tell Women They're Skinny and More Advice Grace Helbig Got From Andy Cohen—See the Hilarious Clip!
- Zayn Malik Looks Glum as He Leaves House, Days After One Direction Exit—See the Photo
- Kris Jenner Calls Justin Bieber the "Best Babysitter in the World" After Singer Enjoys Pool Day With Mason Disick