Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Melissa Rivers Celebrates First Thanksgiving Without Joan Rivers, Remembers Mother in Sweet Photo
- Black Friday 2014: The Best Sweatpants to Wear While Doing Your Online Shopping (And to Spend Your Whole Weekend In)
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Funny People, Miracle on 34th Street, Grumpy Old Men and More Thanksgiving Films!
- Your Official Map of the Mall Parking Lot During Black Friday Shopping
- Our Favorite CW Ladies Reveal What They're Thankful for This Thanksgiving—Including Viola Davis' Brave Moment