Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Veronica Mars Review: Film Adaptation "Is Akin to a Killer Episode"
- Taylor Swift Cuts Off Former Best Friend Selena Gomez After She Gets Back Together With Justin Bieber
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 9: Meet the New Housewives Elizabeth "Lizzie" Rovsek and Shannon Beador
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Celebs sign on to campaign to ban the word 'bossy'
- Couples have sex in a box, then talk about it, on new WE show
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Duck Dynasty Star Sadie Robertson: People Don't Need to Worry That I'll "Turn Out Like Miley Cyrus"
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands During Date Night in New York City—See the Pic!
- Shailene Woodley Slams Twilight Series: It Was About a "Very Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship"