Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Wintour Remembers "Extraordinary" Friend, Designer Oscar de la Renta
- Hannibal Buress Calls Bill Cosby a Rapist During Stand-Up, Rehashes Comic's Sexual Assault History
- Alan Cumming: Drunk Shia LaBeouf Slapped My Ass During Cabaret Shenanigans
- Ho, Ho, No! Teresa & Joe Giudice Feuding Over Plans For Final Christmas Together ? She Wants Couture, He Says Thrift Store!
- 'Duck Dynasty's' Robertsons travel to Scotland in season 7 premiere
- Teresa Giudice's crisis manager quits; Star asks to do time in 'Orange is the New Black' prison
- Celebrity face change mysteries...
- The Flash's Robbie Amell Plans to Re-Watch Alias to Perfect His Victor Garber Impression for Firestorm
- Oscar de La Renta Remembered by Anna Wintour, Diane von Furstenberg, Hillary Clinton and More Stars
- Downton Abbey Season 5 Trailer Promises "Bad" Secrets and Major Drama—Watch Now!