Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Takes the Polar Plunge With Fiance Taylor Kinney: Cute Photos
- Kim, Khloe Kardashian Celebrate Ryan Seacrest's 40th Birthday in Napa: See the Photos
- Kanye West Reveals His New Album Title on Twitter
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Christina Milian and Her Family Head to Palm Springs and Someone Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime—See the Turned Up Clip!
- WWE Diva Nattie Shocked by Husband TJ's Racy Underwear Photo Shoot—See the Total Divas Clip!
- Happy 21st Birthday, Justin Bieber! See the Singer's Sexy Shirtless Pics