Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian and Emily Blunt Do Denim-on-Denim: How to Wear the Trend
- Magic in the Moonlight Review: Emma Stone, Colin Firth Have "Chemistry," Yet Woody Allen's Film Is "Fluffier Than a Croissant"
- Taylor Swift Recalls Embarrassing School Pictures: "My Style Forever Was Going to Be Cornrows"
- Jimmy Fallon & Dwayne Johnson’s Workout Videos
- Rachel McAdams Shines at Premiere of ‘A Most Wanted Man’ at the Museum of Modern Art
- First Look Behind The Scenes of the Whitney Houston Movie
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5