Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Simon Cowell "Loves" Fatherhood With "Dream Baby" Eric, Says Ex-Girlfriend Terri Seymour
- Kelly Osbourne Wears Scary Facial Mask, Calls Herself "Hannibal Lector"
- Tila Tequila Opens Up About Her Pregnancy: "My Baby Has Saved My Life"
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Lisa Robertson Reveals More Family Sex Abuse
- George Clooney Storms Out Of Dinner After Heated Political Chat With ?A**Hole' Casino Head Steve Wynn
- Traci Bingham tried to dine and dash after credit card declined, report says
- Meg Ryan joins the cast of 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Game of Thrones' New King Speaks! Plus, TVD's Damon and Elena Are So Not Over and a Grey's Secret We Can't Believe
- Goodbye Emily Thorne?! Revenge's Leading Lady Takes on a New Identity—Watch Now!
- Ginnifer Goodwin Breaks Her Silence on Pregnancy and Wedding to Josh Dallas—Watch Now!