Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber "Ducked" Orlando Bloom's Punch After Making Comment About Miranda Kerr: Details
- Lana Parrilla Is Married: Once Upon a Time Star Secretly Weds
- Justin Theroux Surprises Fiancee Jennifer Aniston During Photo Shoot With Chris McMillan: Details
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Eric Benét Welcomes Second Baby Girl With Wife Manuela Testolini—Find Out Her Beautiful Name!
- Gisele Bündchen and Karina Smirnoff Battle For Best Bikini Look—See the Hot Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Breaks Silence After Adrienne Bailon Diss, Echoes Sister Khloé Kardashian's Pointed Sentiment