Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lea Michele Celebrates 28th Birthday With Girlfriends, Gourmet Dinner: PHOTOS
- Ashlee Simpson, Evan Ross to Wed in Connecticut on Sunday, Aug. 31: All the Details!
- Kendall Jenner Drops Famous Last Name, Becomes Just Kendall for Modeling Career
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- EJ Johnson Gives Hilarious Breakup Advice to Dorothy Wang & Gets Involved in Her Drama With Roxy—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Happy Birthday, Cameron Diaz! Check Out the Star's Best Roles
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Her Dream to Have Three Children With Kanye West—See the Touching KUWTK Clip!