Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
- Kendra Wilkinson Reveals Why She Took Hank Baskett Back: Read the Couple's Joint Interview!
- Jessica, Ashlee Simpson's Children Maxwell, Ace, and Bronx Steal the Show at Belk Fashion Event: Family Photos
- Not Today! One Direction ?Furious' At Matt Lauer's ?Unprofessionalism' Over Drug Question ? Threaten Never To Go On ?Today' Again!
- Jessica Simpson And Ashlee Simpson Ross Come Home For The Holidays In Support Of The Jessica Simpson Collection And The Launch Of Jessica Simpson Home At Belk Galleria Dallas
- Nicole Kidman Attends The World Premiere Of ‘Paddington’ At Odeon Leicester Square
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship