Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter
- Scott Disick Says There's a "50/50" Chance He'll Be There for Reign Disick's Birth—Get the KUWTK Recap!