Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!
- Rap mogul Suge Knight behind wheel of truck in deadly hit-and-run, lawyer says
- Rod McKuen, mega-selling poet and performer, dies at 81
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons to play God in Broadway show
- Check Out Padma Lakshmi's Bikini Bottoms: Her Friend Thinks It Looks Like She Has a Penis!
- Scandal Just Delivered One of The Most Heartbreaking & Heart-Racing Episodes of TV We've Ever Seen
- Parenthood Finale: Why the Show Ended That Way, and Scoop on the 7 Biggest Surprises