Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015: Winners List
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians Recap: Kim and Khloe Finally Learn What Scott Disick Does For a Living
- Taylor Swift Lives the Dream, Performs With Madonna at iHeartRadio Awards 2015
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Kim Kardashian Takes North West and Her BFF on a Precious Easter Egg Hunt—See the Adorable Pics!
- The Walking Dead's Incredible Season Five Finale Nearly Killed Us – Find Out What Went Down!
- Taylor Swift Can't Stop Dancing With Justin Timberlake and More Must-See iHeartRadio Music Awards Moments