Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pine Flashes Bare Butt, Has Scraggly Beard in New New Film Stretch: Watch an Outtake!
- Tea Leoni on Ex-Husband David Duchovny: "I Don't Know How I Could Ever Hate Him"
- Shonda Rhimes Blasts New York Times Critic Who Called Her an "Angry Black Woman"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Madonna's Son Is Ready to Star on Mama's Tour! Singer Posts Video of David Showing Off Impressive Dance Moves
- iPhone 6 Line? Nope, Just Former Ray Rice Fans Waiting to Exchange Their Jerseys
- Howard Stern Show's Benjy Bronk Crashes Roger Goodell Press Conference, Begs Not to Be Thrown in an Elevator: Watch Now!