Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Are Dating! True Detective Costars Are "Really Into Each Other"
- Donald Trump: NBC and Univision "Abandoned" Miss USA Contestants
- Cookie Monster Responds to Siri's Amazing Zero Divided By Zero Answer
- Marc Jacobs accidentally posts nude photo on Instagram?
- Chrissy Teigen posts another topless pic on Instagram, and this one sticks
- TV Land pulls reruns of 'Dukes of Hazzard'
- Michelle Obama Lifts White House Photo and Social Media Ban After Hosting an Overnight Campout for Girl Scouts
- Donald Trump Dumped By Macy's, Presidential Hopeful Says He Was ''Never Satisfied'' With Production Anyway
- Hank Baskett Finally Talks Sex Scandal; Kendra Wilkinson Says He Was "Not Loyal" But Didn't "Cheat"