Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice Will Have to Clean Her Cell, Complete a Work Assignment in Prison: Check Out These Prison Rules
- Kim Kardashian Shares Secret For Putting North to Sleep, Says Kanye West "Comes Up With Every Idea"
- Heidi Montag Graces First Red Carpet After Breast Reduction Surgery
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- Dolce & Gabbana Founders Found Innocent in Tax Evasion Case: "We Knew It!!! We Are Honest People!"