Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Audra McDonald, Tony Awards Winner and Private Practice Actress, Opens Up About Past Suicide Attempt During College
- Sofia Vergara Kisses Joe Manganiello in Miami Before a Family Dinner: Sexy PDA Pictures
- Big Sean Tweets About Nicki Minaj's Butt, Ignores Ex Naya Rivera's Secret Wedding News
- Kris Kries: Kris Jenner Breaks Down As She Talks About Rob's Recent Troubles In ?KUWTK' Preview ? ?I Want To Fix Rob'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day
- #RichKids of Beverly Hills' Jonny Drubel Explains Why Season 2 Is Like Being "Blackout Drunk"
- Joe Manganiello Clones Himself, Amber Rose Photocopies Her Famous Booty in mtvU Fandom Awards Clip—Watch Now!
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Trailer and Premiere Date Revealed: The Journey to End It All Begins