Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ellen DeGeneres Denies Marriage Problems With Portia De Rossi: "Very Happily Married"
- Ashton Kutcher Shares Rare Personal Photo Of Himself Kissing Mila Kunis: Picture
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Love to Watch Downton Abbey, Says Series Star Allen Leech
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- ?Scarface' star Steven Bauer looks back at iconic film 30 years later
- Rachael Ray's aunt dies after getting stuck outside in freezing temperatures
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane