Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Platinum Blonde Hair After Failing to Hide It Under a Hat! See the Photos
- Pretty Little Liars #TBT Photo: Take a Good Look at Jessica DiLaurentis' Face Right Before She Buried Alison Alive!
- Felicity Huffman Nabbed a Pair of Madonna's Old Underwear: Find Out Why!
- Formerly anonymous Bill Cosby accuser reveals her name, story
- What did 'Back to the Future Part II' get right - and wrong- about 2015?
- Ringling Bros. eliminating iconic elephant acts from performances