Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Regrets Leaving Boyfriend Scott Disick After Pictures Surface of Him With an Ex-Girlfriend
- Donald Trump Would "Love" for Sarah Palin to Join His Administration
- Ashley Monroe Opens Up About Best Friends Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel near tears over death of Cecil the Lion: 'This is terrible'
- A 'Married With Children' spin-off is in the works
- Olivia Culpo poses nude in sexy NSFW photo shoot