Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Judge delays case after 'Suge' Knight hires Jackson lawyer
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!