Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Aniston Dances on Stripper Pole, Miley Cyrus' Engagement is Back On: Top 5 Stories
- Bidder Pays $1.5 Million For Trip Into Space With Leonardo DiCaprio
- Brad Pitt: Gwyneth Paltrow's Dad Bruce Taught Me to Be "Humble"
- From ‘Hairspray’ To A Humiliating Perp Walk: First Photos Of A Handcuffed Amanda Bynes — Wearing A Wig — After New York Drug Bust
- Actress Bynes arrested after tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Oklahoma natives Blake Shelton, Carrie Underwood come to aid of tornado victims
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Amanda Bynes Arrested After Allegedly Throwing a Bong Out Her Apartment Window
- Selena Gomez Grabs Dinner With Jaden Smith in London—See Her Out With Justin Bieber's Buddy
- Jessica Simpson Puts Beverly Hills Home on the Market for Close to $8 Million—Take a Peek Inside