Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Proposal: Josh Murray Asks Andi Dorfman to Marry Him
- Jenny McCarthy Regrets Implying That Hillary Clinton "Has Girlfriends" on The View
- Hilary Duff Rocks Bikini, Gets Rubdown in "Chasing the Sun" Music Video: Watch!
- Lady Gaga Performs With Tony Bennett Then Goes Out On the Lower East Side
- Summer Lovin': Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi All Smiles In SoCal
- ?RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson Says Ex Husband Donn Wasn't Faithful, Boasts She Has ?A Lot Of Men' In Her Life
- Disney stars turned sexy
- Surprising celeb nude scenes
- Hollywood human trafficking summit slams Roman Polanski, says stars can do more