Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Johnny Depp Puts Entire French Village Up for Sale: See How Much He's Asking!
- Meek Mill's Top July 4th Tracks
- Kylie Jenner Is Kim Kardashian's Little Look-Alike in Nude Body-Con Dress: See Her Latest Street Style
- Hannah Davis shows off her American pride in SI
- Duggars could face civil suit from non-family abuse victim, report says
- Ex-CNNer Lynne Russell's husband kills robber in wild motel shootout