Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelli Giddish of Law & Order: SVU Is Married -- and Pregnant!
- Aria's Porcelain Doll Obsession Haunts Pretty Little Liars: Sneak-Peek Pics From "FrAmed"!
- Larry Wilmore Slams Bill Cosby's Defense on The Nightly Show: "I'm Not Letting It Go, Motherf--kers!"
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Flavor Flav fires his 2nd lawyer in New York traffic case; lawyers say plea deal revoked