Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories
- Eric the Actor Lynch Dead: Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at Age 39
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Bow Wow and Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta Star Erica Mena Are Engaged—See the Ring!
- Jessica Simpson's Kids Are Adorable as They Attend Mom's Fashion Show in Los Angeles—See the Cute Pics!
- Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and More of Shonda Rhimes' Talented Cast Members Celebrate Premiere Week—Take a Look!