Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles, Kristen Wiig Dirty Dance Together at SNL After Party: Watch!
- Lady Gaga Visits Mariah Carey's Show, Takes Double Diva Backstage Selfie!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Demetria McKinney Makes Her Housewives Debut, Apollo Nida Cuddles Phaedra Parks and More
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)