Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Will Attend the 2014 MTV VMAs Following Scandalous Robin Thicke Duet in 2013
- Michelle Dockery's Stylist Micaela Erlanger Shares Her 3 Rules for Emmys 2014 Red Carpet Style
- Keke Palmer Plans Her Emmy Night Ensemble: Watch the Video
- Police Search For Couple Who Posted Selfie Post-Burglary
- Inside Kate Gosselin’s Relationship With ‘Bodyguard’ Steve Neild ? Family Dinners & Vacations
- Busty In Black, Kim Kardashian Sexy As Ever At L.A. Event
- Julianne Hough dances back to 'Dancing with the Stars' as judge
- Man dies following assault at Hank Williams, Jr. concert in Michigan
- Bring on the screams: 5 big MTV Video Music Awards boy band moments