Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Strahan to Receive Pro Football Hall of Fame Ring of Excellence: See Exclusive Photos of Ring
- Ellen DeGeneres' Halloween Costume Revealed! Star Dresses as Amal Alamuddin
- Chelsea Handler Rants About Sexism After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo: "Are We in 1825?"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes