Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- George Clooney, Steve Wynn Have Heated Fight Over President Obama, Clooney Storms Off Dinner
- Kaley Cuoco's Faux Bob Inspired Her Real Bob: Stylist Spills All the Hair-Shearing Details
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy "So in Love" at Birthday and Anniversary Party
- #ThrowbackThursday: Go Back To A Time When Tori Spelling's Marital Problems With ?Soulmate' Dean McDermott Were His Farts!
- Kevin Clash, voice of Elmo, cleared of sex abuse charges
- Human Barbie shares workout video, scary skinny pics
- ?Shatner's World:' Boldly going into theaters one night only
- Shailene Woodley Loves "Dancing Around With Hairy Armpits" and "War Paint" at Hippie Festivals
- The Other Woman Review Roundup: Will Moviegoers Feel Cheated After Watching Comedy About Being Cheated On?
- Mekhi Phifer Shares Past Experience With Racial Profiling: "They Thought...I Had Kilos of Cocaine!"