Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Talks Drug Use, Says He Had an "Epiphany" 10 Years Ago; Robert Pattinson Moves Out of Kristen Stewart's Home: Today's Top Stories
- Jesse James Accidentally Cuts Off His Finger, Says He Doesn't Need Morphine
- Sharon Stone Flashes Major Cleavage in Plunging Dress at Cannes: Pictures
- Nikki Sixx Takes Another Shot At Kim Kardashian's Insensitivity During Oklahoma Tornado
- Talk About A Transformation! Sharon Stone Goes From Makeup-Free To Red Hot Bombshell At Cannes
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives