Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle