Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fifty Shades of Grey New Trailer: Christian Grey Asks "Do You Trust Me?"
- Jennifer Aniston's Cake Costar Camille Guaty on Her Weight Gain: People Thought She Was Pregnant!
- Harry Styles: Did He Send Taylor Swift 1,989 Red Roses? Watch Tell All in Video!
- Kim Richards Dog Victim Says ?I Don't Believe' She Gave Pitbull To Trainer For Good ? Lawsuit Gets Ugly
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- Britain still grappling with barrage of celebrity sex abuse