Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Burt Jenner Calls Out Hypocritical Supporters of Dad Bruce Jenner After Diane Sawyer Interview
- Mama June Announces Daughter Anna Cardwell's Second Pregnancy: "They Are Too Young to Have Another One"
- Tea Leoni Brings Costar Boyfriend Tim Daly as Her White House Correspondents' Dinner Date: Pic
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"
- Brad Pitt Explains the Story Behind His Bruised Face: Don't Run Up Steps Wearing Flip Flops!
- Téa Leoni & Tim Daly Make Red Carpet Debut as a Couple, at White House Correspondents' Dinner—See Pic!