Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brandi Glanville on Lisa Vanderpump Real Housewives Feud: "I Fed That Bitch"
- Bachelor Juan Pablo: What Obscene Comment He Told Clare Crawley on Helicopter During Finale
- Katie Holmes to Return to TV in "High Society Drama"
- Brandi Glanville's New Foul Mouthed Rant: I’ve Done More For ‘That [Bleep]‘ Lisa Vanderpump Than She’s Done For Me
- Buoyed By Oscar-Nominated Film, Real Philomena Lee To ‘Battle With Ireland’s Supreme Court’ For Reform
- TMI: The Duggars Reveal Michelle’s Baby Breakdown ? She Had 13 Regular Births In A Row And 4 C-Sections!
- Justin Bieber gets May 5 trial date for DUI and other Florida charges
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- Source: Celebrity skin guru murder-for-hire arrest 'fishy'
- Find Out Why Justin Bieber Was Stuck on Selena Gomez's Tour Bus, Plus Inside Their "Good Chemistry"
- These Red Pandas Playing in the Snow Are So Cute You'll Actually Wish for Cold Weather Again
- Game of Thrones Star' Kristian Nairn Comes Out as Gay: "It's Important to Stand Up and Be Counted"