Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Brendon Wants Dr. Drew's Help, Buffy Star Says He's Battling Depression
- Plain White T's Tim Lopez Marries Jenna Reeves From Ready for Love: Details!
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Wears Intensely Patriotic Swimsuit Outfit: Pic
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?
- Kevin Hart Teases His "Small" and "Simple" Wedding to Eniko Parrish: We're Not "Making a Big Mascarade"
- Plain White T's Singer Tim Lopez Marries His Ready for Love Match Jenna Reeves—Get the Details!