Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian App Takes Over Environmental Protection Agency's Twitter Account, EPA Becomes a "C-List Celebrity"
- Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed are Dating; Kim Kardashian Doesn't Have "Sympathy" For Younger Brother Rob Kardashian: Top 5 Monday Stories
- Charlotte Ronson is Dating Fun. Frontman Nate Ruess: Details
- The Results Are In! Forbes Magazine Releases Its Official Ranking Of The Highest Paid Actors In Hollywood ? See Who Made The List!
- Baby Daddy Drama! Teen Mom Jenelle Accuses Fianc
- Ted Nugent concert canceled at Native American casino
- J.J. Abrams reveals X-Wing in ?Star Wars: Episode VII'
- Jessica Simpson talks babies: Will she have another one?