Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zendaya Rocks Princess Leia Buns, Discusses Fashion and Being a Happy Disney Star: See Photos of Her Yahoo Style Spread
- Girl Meets World Christmas Episode to Feature a Boy Meets World Reunion: See an Exclusive Picture!
- Hilary Duff Wonders What Disney Character Lizzie McGuire Is Doing in 2014: She's Probably Still "Wearing Butterfly Clips"
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward