Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Lovato Gets Injured in San Antonio Concert, Wears Arm Sling: Picture
- Trista Sutter Surprised Ryan Sutter With Colorado Camping Trip for 40th Birthday: Details, Pictures
- Rob Bironas Dies at Age 36: Former Tennessee Titans Kicker Killed in Car Crash
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- 'Maze Runner' tops the box office this weekend
- Kerry Washington, Viola Davis and More of Shonda Rhimes' Talented Cast Members Celebrate Premiere Week—Take a Look!
- Kendall Jenner Is Front and Center at Dolce & Gabbana's Milan Fashion Week Show—Take a Look!
- Hilary Duff Is "Totally Open to" a Lizzie McGuire Reunion: "So Many People Loved Her"