Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Etheridge Has Never Spoken to Angelina Jolie, Still Says Mastectomy Was "Fearful"
- Maroon 5's "Animals" Music Video Slammed by Sexual Assault Support Group as "Stalker's Fantasy"
- Mario Lopez Slept With Mystery Pop Star, Says Dad Snuck Immigrants Over Border
- High Charlie Sheen Went Nuts At Dentist's Office, Hit Technician, Pulled Out Knife, Witness Tells Cops: Report
- ABC Producers Looking Into Building ?Time-Out Room,' Where ?The View's' Fiery Stars Whoopi Goldberg & Rosie O'Donnell Could Cool Down
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal
- Vampire Diaries Boss Julie Plec Reveals Season 6 Surprises: Is Elena Getting a New Love Interest?!
- Shirtless Nick Jonas Shows Off His Hot Body—You've Gotta See This New Pic!