Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vicki Gunvalson Heads to "Detox Retreat" Amid Ex-Boyfriend Brooks Ayers' Cancer Drama
- Whitney Port Has Fun in the Sun During Her Luxe Bachelorette Party in Mexico: Photos
- Lady Gaga and Fiance Taylor Kinney Share Serious PDA on American Horror Story: Hotel's Red Carpet: Photo
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- Matthew McConaughey Looks Unrecognizable for His New Movie Role—See the On-Screen Transformation!
- Meadow Walker Continues Her Dad's Legacy With Paul Walker Ocean Leadership Awards—Get the Details!
- Amber Rose Gets Emotional at SlutWalk While Talking About Exes Wiz Khalifa and Kanye West