Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Hudgens Shows off her Skinny Figure, Flashes Abs in 2014 Young Hollywood Awards Outfit
- Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap, Sends One Direction Fans into Frenzy with Cheeky Prank
- Scheana Marie Marries Michael Shay: Details on the Vanderpump Rules Star's Wedding
- Celebrity autopsies, graphic death photos breached, report says
- Group wants anti-harassment policy at Comic-Con
- 'Sin City' trailer featuring Eva Green rejected by ABC
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 Trailer: Get Your First Look at Julianne Moore and Natalie Dormer!
- Jennifer Lopez and Maskim Chmerkovskiy's New Romance: "If They Fall in Love, Amazing!" Says DWTS' Cheryl Burke
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments