Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Big Bang Theory Renewed For Three More Seasons!
- Katie Holmes Opens Up About End of Holmes and Yang Fashion Line: "I Am Concentrating on Acting and Motherhood"
- Shailene Woodley on Twilight Franchise: It's "About a Very Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship"
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Ex-Lover Reveals His Scary Gun Obsession In Shocking Court Deposition ? Claims He Once Boasted ‘I Am The Law’
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rupert Murdoch inducted into TV Academy Hall of Fame: 'I believe in providing consumers with choice'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Opens Up Her Stylish NYC Brownstone— Watch Now!
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton Reunite Just Before He Cancels Concert Due to "Vocal Issues"
- Taylor Swift Icing Out Selena Gomez Over Justin Bieber Reunion?! "She Has Not Cut Her Off," Says Friend