Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- I Am Cait Recap: Caitlyn Jenner Addresses Candis Cayne Dating Rumors
- Bachelor in Paradise Season 2 Premiere Recap: Ashley I. Falls Hard for Jared
- Cosby Show Producer: Bill Cosby Rape Allegations "Kind of Tarnished" the Show's Legacy
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- True Detective Finally Gets Busy, Bloody, and Downright Nuts As Someone Actually Dies
- Dave Annable's Wife Odette Celebrates Second Baby Shower in One Week: "I Feel So Blessed"
- Bachelor in Paradise is Back and Full of Tears: Who's Falling For Who After One Episode?