Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Reynolds: My Baby With Blake Lively Is "Allergic to Sleep": Watch
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Family Members Shooting Reality Show As She's Hospitalized: Report
- Britney Spears Loses a Clump of Hair Extensions During Las Vegas Performance
- Could Savannah Guthrie replace Brian Williams?
- 'CSI: Cyber' has pushed Patricia Arquette's paranoia 'over the top'
- George Strait mourns loss of 'great friend' to country music Kent Finlay
- Duggar Family Cheers as Dad-to-Be Derick Dillard Tries to Run Over a Cat With His Sled—Watch Now
- Justin Bieber Desperate for Seth Rogen to Roast Him
- Viral Video of Naked Man Escaping From Buckingham Palace Revealed to be Launch of D-Throned Tabloid for E!'s The Royals!