Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Derek, Julianne Hough, Maria Menounos, Mark Ballas, Sadie Robertson, Kate Hudson Do Thanksgiving Dance Wars: Watch!
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Nick Lachey Dishes On Music, Vanessa's Pregnancy & Why He’s Not ‘In Contact At All’ With Jessica Simpson
- Miley's Shocking Family Secret: Beloved Grandfather Caught Up In Embezzlement & Suicide Scandal
- Michael Phelps & Beauty Queen Girlfriend Still Going Strong After His Fling With A Transsexual ? See The Photos!
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Burt Reynolds auctioning off items amid money woes
- Shia LaBeouf: Woman raped me at gallery