Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bryan Cranston Responds to Florida Mom's Petition Against Breaking Bad Dolls, Jokes He's Going to Burn His "Florida Mom Action Figure"
- Dakota Johnson, Mom Melanie Griffith Look Like Twins, Have Adorable Mother-Daughter Moment -- See the Picture
- Jada Pinkett Smith Brought a Shirtless Man on a Leash to Her Gotham Audition
- Tori Spelling Hospitalized Again After Severe Coughing Fit, Fever Cause Her To Nearly Pass Out
- Kris Jenner's Hollywood Domination Plans Unveiled ? She Wants To Create A ?Talent Management Empire'!
- It Was A Kardashian Day Out! Kris, Kourtney And Kim Take Their Kids To The Pumpkin Patch For Hayrides And More!
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album