Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Catherine Lowe Slams Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis: "Don't Slap the Hand That Fed You," Husband Sean Lowe Admits Finale Was "Painful to Watch"
- Liam Neeson Supports Horse-Drawn Carriages, Calls Out New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Frank Ocean, Chipotle Feud: Singer Shares "F--- YOU" Check, Company Claims Money Wasn't Returned
- Sexless Night: Bad Boy ?Bachelor’ Juan Pablo Didn’t Spend The Night In Nikki's Hotel Room After The Final Rose
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day