Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shakira Calls Baby Bump Her "New Favorite Accessory" in Sweet Photo With Gerard Pique
- Auburn Police Respond to Complaints From Misty Upham's Family: "We Will Continue to Search for Answers"
- Kate Middleton Accentuates Baby Bump In Black Knit Flare Dress: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zach Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'