Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Timberlake Debuts Son Silas With Wife Jessica Biel: First Pic
- ACM Awards 2015: Complete Winners List
- Bruce Jenner in Diane Sawyer Interview Teaser: "I Can't Let Myself Hurt" My Family
- ACM Awards host Blake Shelton's number one job: Cheer on wife Miranda Lambert
- ACM Awards 2015: So hot or so not?
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: ''I Can't Let Myself Hurt'' My Family—Watch the Latest Interview Promo!
- Bobby Brown Shares Update on Bobbi Kristina Brown's Condition During Concert: She Is "Awake"
- Fantastic Four Trailer Released, Shows Villain Doom, Team's Super Powers—Watch the New Video!