Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Designer Sarah Burton Gushes on Iconic Gown
- Kendra Wilkinson, Hank Baskett's Costa Rica Vacation Was Just for the Cameras
- Jaime Primak Sullivan: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- ?Teen Mom 2' Battle: Jenelle Evan's Mom Barbara & Baby Daddy Nathan Griffith Get Into ANOTHER Screaming Match: ?If You Hurt My Daughter, I Will Be After You!'
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Niecy Nash Is Joining The Mindy Project as a Lesbian Nemesis and Just…So Much YES
- Gwyneth Paltrow Sees Why Jennifer Lawrence "Is a Good Match" for Chris Martin, She's "Very Happy" for Him
- Brody Jenner Celebrates 31st Birthday With Dave & Buster's DJ Gig, Says Kendall and Kylie Have ''a Very Good Head on Their Shoulders''