Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Elizabeth Olsen Has Marilyn Monroe Moment in Paris, Flashes Nude-Colored Underwear
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- The Bachelor Star Rachel Truehart Is Getting Married: See Her Stunning Engagement Ring!
- Hillary Clinton and Ellen DeGeneres Provide Hope to Gay Teen Seen in Viral Humans of New York Post
- Elizabeth Olsen Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction in Paris on the 4th of July—See the Photo!