Nancy Grace Wants Wrongful Death Lawsuit to Be Off Camera
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Jan 26th 2010 03:21PM
Her attorneys say it's necessary to protect Grace from embarrassment.
She's a host of HLN, formerly CNN Headline News.
Grace is being sued by Melinda Duckett's family. They blame her for inflicting emotional distress on the 21-year-old Florida mother during an appearance on her talk show.
Duckett was on Grace's show in 2006 after her son Trenton disappeared. Grace grilled the woman, accusing her of hiding something. Duckett shot and killed herself the day the taped interview was scheduled to air.
Grace on 'Good Morning America' in 2007, Responding to News of Duckett's Suicide:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Saldana "Inspired" by Michael B. Jordan's Essay About Diversity in Hollywood, Racism
- Taylor Swift's Crop Top and Skirt for Date Night With Calvin Harris: Shop Both for Less Than $150 Total!
- Celeb Sightings: Jenna Ushkowitz, Becca Tobin at the Playboy Mansion!
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- 19 Kids and Counting Scandal Scares Off More Advertisers: CVS, H&R Block and More Distance Themselves From TLC Show
- Zoe Saldana's Adorable Twins "Love" Marco Perego's Epic Dance Moves—See the Cute Pic!
- Dressing Like Kim Kardashian for a Week Gave This Elle Editor a ''Boost of Confidence''—but Those Clothes Are Tight!