CoCo's Back on NBC ... Sort Of
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 07:38AM
While not a whole lot is known about 'Justice,' but The Hollywood Reporter claims it was written by John Eisendrath, and is "a new take on a law show with a larger-than-life character at the center." It won't be a comedy by any means, going far away from Conan's comedian roots -- but he may get the last laugh if the show's a hit.
Last Friday was Conan's final 'Tonight' gig after weeks of dramatic and heated public feuds with NBC and Jay Leno. In the end, Conan opted to leave NBC, taking a $45 million buyout package as severance for Jay Leno taking over 'The Tonight Show.' As a part of the severance deal, Conan can't be the host of a show for any network until September.
In the lead-up to Conan's departure, he and Jay Leno sparred via monologues, dividing the late-night world across all channels. In support of Conan, other late-nighters including David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon all ganged up on Leno and sided with Team Conan.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North West Gets a Fabulous Makeover From Aunt Khloe Kardashian: Picture
- Ariana Grande Kisses Boyfriend Big Sean in Sexy New Photos
- Kourtney Kardashian Hints at Scott Disick Relationship Trouble With New Instagram
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship