CoCo's Back on NBC ... Sort Of
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 07:38AM
While not a whole lot is known about 'Justice,' but The Hollywood Reporter claims it was written by John Eisendrath, and is "a new take on a law show with a larger-than-life character at the center." It won't be a comedy by any means, going far away from Conan's comedian roots -- but he may get the last laugh if the show's a hit.
Last Friday was Conan's final 'Tonight' gig after weeks of dramatic and heated public feuds with NBC and Jay Leno. In the end, Conan opted to leave NBC, taking a $45 million buyout package as severance for Jay Leno taking over 'The Tonight Show.' As a part of the severance deal, Conan can't be the host of a show for any network until September.
In the lead-up to Conan's departure, he and Jay Leno sparred via monologues, dividing the late-night world across all channels. In support of Conan, other late-nighters including David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon all ganged up on Leno and sided with Team Conan.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron Goes Nearly Nude in Tight Briefs, Plus Check Out His Fringed Crop Top! Sexy Photos
- Robert Downey Jr: I Reunited With My Ex Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC
- Baltimore Mom Yanks Rioting Son Out of Chaos, Scolds Him in Viral Video: Watch Here
- Sherri Shepherd opens up on legal battle with ex-husband
- Suzanne Crough, of the 'Partridge Family,' dies at 52
- 'Baywatch' alum Jeremy Jackson reportedly arrested for stabbing a man
- Liam Payne Says One Direction's Next Album Is "Coming Together Really Well," Wants It to Be "Long Lasting"
- Michelle Obama Is Radiant in Rainbow-Print Monique Lhuillier Ensemble—See Her Chic Ombré Look!
- Street Style Showdown! Miranda Kerr & Kate Hudson Rock Same DVF Print—But Who Wore It Better?