CoCo's Back on NBC ... Sort Of
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 07:38AM
While not a whole lot is known about 'Justice,' but The Hollywood Reporter claims it was written by John Eisendrath, and is "a new take on a law show with a larger-than-life character at the center." It won't be a comedy by any means, going far away from Conan's comedian roots -- but he may get the last laugh if the show's a hit.
Last Friday was Conan's final 'Tonight' gig after weeks of dramatic and heated public feuds with NBC and Jay Leno. In the end, Conan opted to leave NBC, taking a $45 million buyout package as severance for Jay Leno taking over 'The Tonight Show.' As a part of the severance deal, Conan can't be the host of a show for any network until September.
In the lead-up to Conan's departure, he and Jay Leno sparred via monologues, dividing the late-night world across all channels. In support of Conan, other late-nighters including David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon all ganged up on Leno and sided with Team Conan.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle