CoCo's Back on NBC ... Sort Of
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 07:38AM
While not a whole lot is known about 'Justice,' but The Hollywood Reporter claims it was written by John Eisendrath, and is "a new take on a law show with a larger-than-life character at the center." It won't be a comedy by any means, going far away from Conan's comedian roots -- but he may get the last laugh if the show's a hit.
Last Friday was Conan's final 'Tonight' gig after weeks of dramatic and heated public feuds with NBC and Jay Leno. In the end, Conan opted to leave NBC, taking a $45 million buyout package as severance for Jay Leno taking over 'The Tonight Show.' As a part of the severance deal, Conan can't be the host of a show for any network until September.
In the lead-up to Conan's departure, he and Jay Leno sparred via monologues, dividing the late-night world across all channels. In support of Conan, other late-nighters including David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon all ganged up on Leno and sided with Team Conan.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jerry Seinfeld's Son's Charity Lemonade Stand Shut Down By Police After Neighbor Complaints
- Zendaya Has the Best Response to Twitter Trolls Who Call Her Parents Ugly
- Lindsay Lohan Thought She Was Drugged, Ran Around Naked at Millionaire Pal's Lavish Wedding
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- TV Gunman Vester Flanagan's Apartment Was Covered in Pictures of Himself
- Sarah Jessica Parker Looks Amazing in a Sexy Swimsuit! See the 50-Year-Old's Insanely Fit Beach Body
- Shania Twain Is 50 and That Impresses Us Much: See 15 of Her Sexiest Concert and Red Carpet Looks Through the Years