Depression Caused Kevin Federline's Weight Gain
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 11:30AM
While Kevin Federline's weight gain seemed to happen just in time for the newest season of VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' don't think he packed on the pounds purposely. Federline revealed to Access Hollywood that depression caused his overeating, and discussed his rocky relationship with ex-wife Britney Spears.
"Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything," Federline said. "You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed. I mean, it's a combination of all of those things."
Federline also admitted that his 2006 divorce from Spears was a contributing factor in his depression.
"A number of things between, I mean, everybody knows what happened with me and Brit," he said. "I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But things between the pair seem to be looking up, as Federline said he is now in a place to be friends with Britney.
"Yeah, I mean, I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better," he revealed. "I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have...my whole family.
"It's gotten so much better from where we were," he said.
Federline is also happy to see that things are going better for the troubled pop-star. "I'm in the best possible scenario right now. I'm really happy for her," he said. "I'm very happy for her."
He's even open to the possibility of more children. " I could see that happening too," he said. "I'll let the young ones grow up first and we'll see."
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Vanessa Lachey Baby Bump: Pregnant Star Steps Out in Beverly Hills
- Taylor Swift Joins The Voice as a Season Seven Advisor
- Lea Michele Celebrates 28th Birthday With Girlfriends, Gourmet Dinner: PHOTOS
- Heartbreaking Health Update: Joan Rivers Reportedly Now On Life Support
- Kendall Jenner Is Seen In New York Having A Great Time
- Joan Rivers' ?Distraught' Daughter Melissa Could Reportedly Face ?Life-Or-Death Decision' In Comedienne's Scary Health Crisis