Depression Caused Kevin Federline's Weight Gain
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 27th 2010 11:30AM
While Kevin Federline's weight gain seemed to happen just in time for the newest season of VH1's 'Celebrity Fit Club,' don't think he packed on the pounds purposely. Federline revealed to Access Hollywood that depression caused his overeating, and discussed his rocky relationship with ex-wife Britney Spears.
"Once you get depressed, you don't really feel like doing anything," Federline said. "You're kind of discouraged about yourself and then the weight gain too, or that makes me more depressed. I mean, it's a combination of all of those things."
Federline also admitted that his 2006 divorce from Spears was a contributing factor in his depression.
"A number of things between, I mean, everybody knows what happened with me and Brit," he said. "I'm not going to say that's the total cause of it but, I mean, just not being happy with myself was probably the main part of my depression."
But things between the pair seem to be looking up, as Federline said he is now in a place to be friends with Britney.
"Yeah, I mean, I think as time goes on, it keeps getting better and better and better," he revealed. "I mean, I'm really happy the way that my life is going right now, I really am. I think, you know, I have come a long way. All of us have...my whole family.
"It's gotten so much better from where we were," he said.
Federline is also happy to see that things are going better for the troubled pop-star. "I'm in the best possible scenario right now. I'm really happy for her," he said. "I'm very happy for her."
He's even open to the possibility of more children. " I could see that happening too," he said. "I'll let the young ones grow up first and we'll see."
MORE ABOUT Kevin Federline
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kevin Federline Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible