Tila Tequila: I Am Pregnant, Here's the Sonogram
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Jan 27th 2010 10:02AM
Nope - she's not going away. Ever. Well, at least for the next half-year or so.
Reality star Tila Tequila has been hinting for months that she's pregnant, but many (read: most people with a brain) assumed it was just another grab for attention, especially after the death of her lesbian partner, Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson.
But now, in a candid interview with RadarOnline.com, Tequila claims she is in fact pregnant and in her first trimester -- and to prove it, she even produced a sonogram to the gossip website.
Tequila says nay-sayers can be assured it's her actual ultrasound photo, because the first two letters of her real last name (Nguyen) can be seen on the upper left hand corner of the photo.
Tequila shared with RadarOnline.com, "I know the whole world is confused as to why I am pregnant while I was still engaged to Casey. They wonder if I cheated on her. Well, while Casey and I were engaged, the world doesn't know that Casey and I talked a lot about our future.
"She and I were both ready to get married and start a family together. That is why she was fighting so hard to get her daughter Ava back and wanted me to adopt Ava so that I would officially be Ava's mother too! Aside from that we talked about one of us getting pregnant so we can have another baby of our own. We talked about this for a very long time, and we both agreed that I would be the one carrying the baby.
"So that is the reason why I got pregnant. It was for Casey and I, and that is also why I was so devastated when she passed away because now I have our baby in my belly, but she has passed away."
Tequila says that even though she is heartbroken by the death of her beloved 'wifey', she plans to be strong for their unborn baby and shares that Casey recently came to her in a dream.
"I would wake up crying, and go to bed crying," Tila says. "We had it all planned out, but now I am left alone as a single mother without her. I am crying right now just talking about this because this is something that the public did not know.
Tila Tequila Photos
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Tila "Tequila" Nguyen leaves a medical building in West Hollywood. NON-EXCLUSIVE January 8, 2010 Job: 100108K1 Los Angeles, CA www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
We were so excited to be mothers and she was so excited to help me through the pregnancy. I will never forget her telling me 'You are going to be the cutest pregnant girl in the whole world in your pink Teletubby pajamas! I love you so much!'
But this story breaks my heart. This baby was planned. This baby, which I am currently carrying, was for Casey and I to start our family together. I am still devastated that she's gone now, however, she came to me in a dream one night when I hit rock bottom. I couldn't get over the fact that my wife has passed away right when I was pregnant. However, in my dream, she told me not to cry anymore and not to worry. She told me she is in heaven now watching over me and always and forever protecting me and our baby. She then handed the baby over to me, kissed me, and said 'I love you T, please don't cry anymore! Just take care of our baby.' Then that was it."
"After I had that dream, I now know that she is indeed watching over me and our baby!" Tila says. "So with that, I am extremely excited to be pregnant, to be a first time mother, and more importantly, I know for a fact that my Casey's spirit, will be in our baby!
When one life is gone, another one is born... Now I am no longer sad that Casey is gone. She is with me forever now through this baby. As for the baby's Father... well... that's a whole other story that I would like to keep private.
She told me that since I would be the one carrying the baby, that I could choose who I want the father to be, and so I did. That is all I can tell you, however what I can say is that my baby's father, God bless him, is definitely someone 'known' and definitely someone in the entertainment industry."
In a James Cameron-like fashion, Tequila finished up her interview with Radaronline.com with a rather bold statement:
"That's all I can say," Tila says. "I am so looking forward to starting the next chapter of my life as a single mommy. I know I will be the best mommy in the world!"
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jen Aniston, Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens and a Host of Other A-List Stars Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately Finale Show
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married
- Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts; Meet Julianna Margulies Hot Husband: Top 5 Stories
- Liv Tyler Tries Her Best To Hide Her Midsection While On Yacht ? What Could It Be??
- Teresa Giudice Regrets Hearing Rumor That Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife With Her Mother
- Making It Work! Pamela Anderson Petitions To Call Off Divorce From Rick Salomon ? ?He's The Best Thing For Her,' Says Pal
- Justin Bieber goes country, covers Johnny Cash
- 'Full House' cast and producers mulling a revival, report says
- Matt Damon uses toilet water in ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!