Girls on Pop: The Fate of Brangelina
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 02:49PM
Watch the Video
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Girls on Pop Get 'Snookied'
Girls on Pop try out 'Jersey Shore' star Snooki's hairstyle.
Brooke Tarnoff, AOL
Brooke Tarnoff, AOL
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 26: Montag's Face and Lohan's Fate
PopCast No. 25: Scandals of 2010 So Far
PopCast No. 24: Wrapping Up the '00s
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Filed under:
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Videos -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- AFM: Dev Patel Attached to Star in Weinstein Company's 'Lion' (Exclusive)
- 'Game of Thrones' Shoot Boosts Tourism in Spain's Seville 15 Percent
- ?Big Bang Theory's' Kunal Nayyar to Voice Dog in ?A Hollywoof Tale'
- Best of Late Night TV: Jake Gyllenhaal's Water War and Jim Carrey's Matthew McConaughey Impression (VIDEO)
- 22 Amazingly Improvised Movie-Inspired Halloween Costumes
- The 30 Best Movies of 2014 (So Far)