Girls on Pop: The Fate of Brangelina
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 02:49PM
Watch the Video
PRODUCTION PLAYER! DO NOT DELETE.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Girls on Pop Get 'Snookied'
Girls on Pop try out 'Jersey Shore' star Snooki's hairstyle.
Brooke Tarnoff, AOL
Brooke Tarnoff, AOL
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 26: Montag's Face and Lohan's Fate
PopCast No. 25: Scandals of 2010 So Far
PopCast No. 24: Wrapping Up the '00s
PopCast No. 23: Team Snooki
PopCast No. 22: Many Ladies of Tiger
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Filed under:
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Videos -
- Angelina Jolie -
- Brad Pitt
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Michelle Rodriguez: Minority Actors Should "Stop Stealing" White Superheroes
- William Shatner Unable to Attend Leonard Nimoy's Funeral: "I Feel Really Awful"
- 'Gotham's' Robin Lord Taylor Opens Up About Creating TV's Oswald Cobblepot
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'