Kim Kardashian Tweets 'Hot' Swimsuit Photos
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 12:30PM
Kim Kardashian showed off her curves Wednesday during a photo shoot with photographer Nick Saglimbeni. "HOT HOT HOT! Not even retouched yet!" Kardashian tweeted. The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star showed off her rocking body -- which she claims is the result of using Quick Trim and eating Carl's Jr. salads. (Nothing like a little endorsement love.) See more photos >>
"Love this Brian Lichtenberg swim suit! SUPER SEXY & EDGY!" Kardashian added about her metallic purple swimsuit.
Commenting about the photos, Saglimbeni claimed Kardashian doesn't even need retouched. "U don't need it, silly!" he tweeted. "Aww, that's why I love you Dashes... you make my job so easy!"
Her sister Khloe Kardashian even got in on conversation. "You look stunning!!! Nick is the best," she said about the photos.
Kim Kardashian Photos
NEW ORLEANS - JANUARY 24: Kim Kardashian looks on as her boyfriend Reggie Bush (R) of the New Orleans Saints talks on the phone after his team's victor against the Minnesota Vikings to win the NFC Championship Game at the Louisana Superdome on January 24, 2010 in New Orleans, Louisiana. (Photo by Michael Heiman/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Kim Kardashian;Reggie Bush
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Guy Cry: See Andi Dorfman's Men at Their Most Emotional
- Martha Stewart Explains Her Friendship with Blake Lively, Says The Actress is "Very Shy in Person"
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Picture of Her Natural, Curly Hair -- See It Here
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I Waited in a Line for 3 Hours at Comic-Con Just to Buy a Sweatshirt
- Elizabeth Banks Thinks She's "Genetically Blessed," Says Working Moms Can Balance Life Better Than Working Dads
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino Agrees to 12 Weeks of Anger Management in Tanning Salon Assault Case