Samantha Harris Quits 'Dancing with the Stars'
By Sam Brand Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:12PM
Tom Bergeron is all on his own for the upcoming 10th season of 'Dancing with the Stars.' Samantha Harris is moving out and moving on, likely taking on an expanded role at CBS' 'The Insider.' In other news, hunky Texan Sean Faris is appearing on 'Vampire Diaries' tonight. And oft-injured NBA center Greg Oden is on damage control after nudie pics hit the web. This is What You're Searching for Today...
Samantha Harris – Simon Cowell isn't the only personality leaving a reality competition juggernaut this year. 'Dancing with the Stars' co-host Samantha Harris will not return to ABC's hit show when season ten hits the tube on March 22. The gig "could not have been more of a dream job," Harris tells PEOPLE. "I loved every single second of it and I've made lifelong friends at the show." Harris has only hinted at how she'll use her newfound free time, and it's widely suspected her limited correspondent role at 'The Insider' will expand. 'DWTS' executive producer Conrad Green tells PEOPLE he's already begun the hunt for Harris' replacement. Co-host Tom Bergeron sees Samantha's departure in a glass-half-full kind of way. "I'm hoping this frees her up for us to have her as a contestant," he says.
Sean Faris – There's a new bartender at Mystic Grill and he's got a familiar face. Sean Faris, model hunk and lead in 2008 fighting flick 'Never Back Down' is making a cameo on The CW's 'Vampire Diaries' tonight. He plays Ben, an ex-football star, current (virgin) piña colada mixer, who rescues Bonnie from Damon at a high-school dance. But, according to BuddyTV, tonight's episode is all about making it clear "that the mystery of Elena's adoption will be an important part of this season."
Greg Oden Dirty Pictures – We've said it before. If you're gonna send nudie pics to your significant other, don't include your face. Don't include any distinguishing characteristics for that matter. Not your 7-foot frame, if you've got one. Not your hairline or brow. Not your armpits. You know what, just don't send nudie pics, period. Especially if you're a celeb. They will come back to haunt you. That's what happened to NBA stud Greg Oden. The notorious pic has raced around the net several thousand times in the past 48 hours, perhaps making a stop at your mama's house (Oh, behave!). Oden admits the man in the mirror is he. And he says sorry. No word on whether or not your mama got a personal apology. Ouch!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christopher Reeve's Daughter Alexandra Welcomes a Baby Boy, Names Him After Her Late Dad
- Rebel Wilson, New Boyfriend Micky Gooch Walk First Red Carpet Together
- Rob Kardashian "Furious" With Sister Kim Over Her Insensitive Rolling Stone Comments
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Sam Smith Hacked?! Singer's Instagram Account Features NSFW Pic of a Naked Woman's Butt
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Wife Sophie Hunter Flaunts Tiny Waist Just Weeks After Giving Birth to Their Son
- Celebrate Fourth of July...By Binge-Watching TV! All the TV Marathons and Specials Airing This Holiday Weekend