Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- The Hollywood Reporter Names 2014's 35 Most Powerful People in Media
- 'Midnight Rider' to Resume Production in Los Angeles, IATSE Says
- 'Orphan Black' Star Tatiana Maslany Recalls Reading Scary German Fairy Tales (Video)
- ?New Girl' recap: I'm Okay, You're Okay (JK, We're All Broken Up)
- ?The Originals' recap: Three men and a baby
- ?Mindy Project' recap: The case of the missing scarf
- Pierce Brosnan Isn't Happy With His James Bond Performance
- Stephen Colbert Set for April 22 'Late Show' Appearance
- Tracy Morgan Is 'Concerned' About Alec Baldwin