Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Cruel Intentions' costars Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair reunite
- Sherri Shepherd awkwardly offers to give Raven Symone her surrogate baby
- Laura Bell Bundy: Women belong on country radio
- A Seismologist Reviews 'San Andreas': What's Real and What's Preposterous
- The Producer's Predicament: Gender and Diversity Issues and Bloated Budgets
- Jon Stewart Shows "How Much Fun" He Could Have With 2016 Republican Presidential Candidates (Video)
- 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion Alert! Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Selma Blair Hang Out, Kiss
- Streaming Now: 'The Boxtrolls,' 'The Aviator,' and More
- Marilyn Monroe Facts: 25 Things You Don't Know About the Hollywood Icon