Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Leviathan' Wins Poland's Camerimage Festival
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Star Teases 'House of Cards' Season 3
- 5 More Movies That Could Use Comic Book 'Missing Chapters'
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem