Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Will VMAs mimic last year's Miley-led raunchfest? MTV says ?you never know'
- Hayden Panettiere's pregnancy will be written into 'Nashville' script, with father's identity a mystery
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Netflix Eyes Charles Dickens Drama With U.K.'s Channel 4
- Berlin to Give Lifetime Achievement Award to Wim Wenders
- Sundance Film Festival ? Hong Kong Selects Announces Lineup
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Nick Offerman reads profound Shower Thoughts from Reddit
- Best of Late Night TV: Lindsay Lohan Takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Jared Leto Gets Shaved (VIDEO)
- When Are the 2014 Emmys?
- Step Right Up and Enjoy the Creepy New 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Teaser (VIDEO)