Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Chris Rock to Hackers: 'Top Five' Is "Korean Friendly"
- People Magazine Awards: The Winners (Updating Live)
- NBCU Threatens to Pull Channels From Cable ONE
- Chris Pratt Poses with Velociraptor in 'Jurassic World' Holiday Greeting
- Here's Chris Pratt - and Some Raptors - in 'Jurassic World' (PHOTO)
- 'The Walking Dead' and 'Pretty Little Liars' Dominated Twitter in 2014