Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore: I didn't really have parents
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello planning for kids?
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Jon Stewart Delivers Epic Takedown of CNN's Blizzardmobile
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets European Release Dates
- Sundance: 'World of Tomorrow' Takes Short Film Grand Jury Prize
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 17: Deep Freeze
- Netflix Is Yanking These Movies and Shows on February 1, 2015
- Female 'Ghostbusters' Casts Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, 'SNL' Stars