Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Sister Wives' family cites gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Roman Polanski: Polish Court Sets Extradition Hearing Date
- Watch NBC's First Promo for 'The Wiz' Live
- Jesse Owens Biopic 'Race' Moves Up to Winter Release
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li