Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- BET, Bounce TV pull 'Cosby Show' reruns from air
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- LAPD investigating Bill Cosby's alleged sexual abuse of young model
- 'Ghostbusters' Director Reveals New Photo of Ecto-1 Car
- David Kallaway Joins Cast of 'The Magnificent Seven'
- Fox Plans Movie About Same-Sex Marriage Case Plaintiff
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Comic-Con: 11 Panels You Need to Get in Line for This Year
- You're Not Going to See a New 'Star Wars' Trailer at Comic-Con
- Han Solo 'Star Wars' Spinoff Due in 2018, 'LEGO Movie' Directors Attached