Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- 'The Voice': Music's Biggest Producers Shape Top 10
- 'The Originals' Boss on Deaths and Betrayals: "The Family Is in Complete Disarray"
- Michelle Rodriguez Signs With WME (Exclusive)
- Which 'American Horror Story' Character Are You?
- Mitch Pileggi Will Be Back for Fox's 'X-Files' Revival
- 'The LEGO Movie Sequel' and 'LEGO Batman' Get New Release Dates