Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?
- NBA Game in Mexico Canceled Due to Generator Fire
- Jerry Bruckheimer Nears First-Look Deal at Paramount
- Paul Walker's Death: Universal Unveils Emotional Tribute on YouTube (Video)
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- Watch a 'Fast & Furious' Video Tribute to Paul Walker
- 'The Wolf of Wall Street' Clip: Leonardo DiCaprio Makes How Much Money?! (EXCLUSIVE)
- 'Pompeii' Trailer: Kit Harington Faces a Power Greater Than the Roman Empire (VIDEO)