Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Cannes and Kering Team Up for ?Women in Motion' Program
- Robin Williams' Family Dispute Heads to Court
- Jackie Chan Planning to Shoot India-China Co-Production 'Kung-Fu Yoga'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Reunited, and It Feels So Good
- Recap of 'Revenge' Season 4 Episode 18: Clarity
- Weekend Box Office: 'Home' Soars Past 'Get Hard' To the Top Spot