Which 'Catcher in the Rye' Do You Have?
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 28th 2010 08:00PM
American teenagers have been issued copies of J.D. Salinger's iconic novel 'Catcher in the Rye' in Mrs. Archibald's English class for generations. Whether you actually read the frantic story of a rebel named Holden is between you and your Cliff's Notes collection ... and for many, just the sight of the book's cover elicits memories of ones youth. Most people used to have the maroon version with yellow text. The plain white with diagonal stripes in the corner is still sold today. The carousel scene in the book has made it into two iconic covers and on the bottom right is a surprising "pulp fiction" version.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus and rumored girlfriend Stella Maxwell pose for NSFW photo shoot
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Khloe Kardashian flaunts her 'revenge' body on Women's Health
- Pierce Brosnan Stopped at Airport with 10-Inch Hunting Knife
- Sky to Air Scientology Doc 'Going Clear' in U.K., Ireland in September
- U.K. Box Office: Tom Cruise Takes Pixar's Crown
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds' Racy TV-MA 'Conan,' Craig Robinson Sings 'Chocolate Muffins'
- Ryan Reynolds Loves His Swords In New 'Deadpool' Red-Band Trailer
- Recap of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Episode 9: Prom Night, Prom Fright!