It's National Lady Gaga Day!
By Sam Brand Posted Jan 29th 2010 02:31PM
Lady Gaga wannabes on Facebook. At least 100,000 fans will be getting their poker face on tonight. In other news, Usher and Chilli are back in the sack (maybe). And Oscar de la Renta appeared on 'The View' to remind Americans to follow their dreams and keep Haiti in your hearts. This is What You're Searching for Today...
National Lady Gaga Day – Fans have proposed several days throughout the year as "National Lady Gaga Day." Jan. 29 has picked up more steam than any before. Over 100,000 Gaga groupies are "attending" the Facebook event, which is your chance to "dress like her, sing, dance, have themed parties, wear a kermit the frog jacket," and "JUST HAVE FUN!" We're attending. Are you?
Usher and Chilli – Never say never again. Usher and TLC singer Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas are back together according to MediaTakeOut.com. The two dated from 2001-2003 until "Usher did the ultimate no-no." Chilli told Atlanta's Q100 in 2004 that she "will never be with him again, and that is that." Well THIS is this, says Media Take Out, which claims two independent insiders have confirmed that the romance is back on.
Oscar de la Renta – The famed 77-year-old dressmaker appeared on 'The View' today to speak of what it took to become a fashion legend and drop knowledge on the humanitarian crisis in Haiti - which borders his native Dominican Republic. "We tend to sometimes move on to the next tragedy," he said, noting that the American public has done a good job, so far, of supporting the devastated nation. De la Renta went into his personal biography, speaking of discovering the wonders of fashion in Spain, and his mother's constant support for his artistic endeavors. "If I ever would have told my father I wanted to be a fashion designer," he told the ladies of 'The View,' "he would have dropped dead on the spot."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chrissy Teigen Gets a New Long Bob Haircut: See the Picture
- JWoww Shares Baby Shower Photos; Reunites With Jersey Shore Costars: Pictures
- Mindy Kaling, Diane Kruger, Zoe Saldana Wear Red Lips This Summer: How to Pull Off the Trend
- Keeping It Quiet! Michael Skakel Wants Infamous ?Hoffman Tapes' Suppressed In New Trial – Solving Martha Moxley Murder
- Court Allows Confidentiality Suit From Gay Pilot, Who Claims 80s Affair With John Travolta, To Continue
- Over Already? Kim Kardashian Fed Up With Kontrolling Husband Kanye, Turns To Food For Komfort PLUS The Details Of Their Blowout Fight!
- Duran Duran files lawsuit accusing fan club of breach of contract
- Diane Keaton and Michael Douglas bond while filming 'And So It Goes'
- CBS says new 'Late Show' host Stephen Colbert to keep show in NYC